Mall part 3

King pov

Recap:

*Hey y'all this Jimmy and Lee Queen little brothers and some of they friends Brianna and Bianca. *

Every one else: Hey

Queen: Well y'all ready to go?

Yea they said

OK Well let's go

So it Mya, Raven, Brooklyn came in one car and Brianna and Bianca came in one car and Joey and Hakeem rode with them and since me and Chris, Malik, and Ray came in my truck I rode with Queen and they took my truck. They all kept behind me and Queen back to her house. When we got there the girls put they stuff in Queen room and got ready while me, Chris, Malik, and Ray help Joey and Hakeem set up they room.

Queen pov:

So while the boys were working on the rooms we got dressed.

Me: White ripped skinny jeans, blue ombre button up high-low shirt and my jordan retro 11 university blue, and blue diamond studs.

Mya: Black last kings shirt, blue and gold skinny jeans, black and gold jordan 7, gold chain, black bag.

Brianna :High wasted light blue skinny jeans with holes on the thighs, red crew neck, black skully, air jordan 10 white red steel grey.

Bianca : army green skinny jeans, flower shirt,gold chain, brown side bag, red and white air jordan retro 6.

Rocky : Black high wasted leggings, tribal wife beater,blue Jean jacket, gold chain, air jordan 7 retro.

CeCe : Black jeans, The Weekend t-shirt, jean jacket, Jordan taxis, black glasses.

After every one was dressed we went down to the living room and wait for the boys to get done so they can go and change. When they came down they were all sweaty except Jimmy and Lee who look like they change all ready.

Y'all ready I asked

Yea come on King said

With that we left to King house so him and the boys can change.