Innocent Questions

Star vs. the Forces of Evil was created by Daron Nefcy and is owned by Disney.

Within this collection you'll find related stories that deal with relationships, family, love, humor, and sometimes try to fill in areas that SVTFOE left open for us. My hope is that each one of these leaves you with a good feeling about SVTFOE. Looking for graphic violence or world altering mega-battles? Likely this is not the series for you.

It's worth noting that everything that happened in SVTFOE happened here and in the years since the Cleave, Earth and Mewni have merged together without any issues that couldn't be solved with a little hard work and a healthy dose of compromise. (I know, not possible on our Earth but we're going to say it happened here.)

If you don't enjoy the first few stories I suggest jumping to the ones where I've gotten the most positive feedback:

Chapter 11 - Safe to Talk About Anything Dimension
Chapter 14 - Mewnipause
Chapter 18 - Future-Do-Over
Chapter 19 - Consent
Chapter 20 - Forever
Chapter 25 - Change of Perspective

In addition I wrote a six chapter story in the same world called 'Operation Starco'. If you like this you might want to check that one out too.

Last words before we begin. If anyone connected to SVTFOE ever reads this, thank you for what you put together! And Daron if you ever need another writer for a project, call me. We'll get my people talking to your people. :)

Starco vs Parenthood Introduction - These chapters can be read separately but they are all connected. It's always the same Star & Marco, same kids, same world.

This first chapter set about 12 years after Cleaved. Star and Marco are 27. Their oldest daughter is 5 and son is 2.

Favs, reviews, and constructive feedback are all really helpful. Thanks!

.

Chapter 1 - Innocent Questions

.

Outside of the local daycare Marco get's his son loaded into the car.

"Hey big guy. Don't mess with the buckle, I want you to be all safe back there while I'm driving."

"Yes daddy."

"Hey, we are going to see grandma and grandpa Diaz for dinner tonight but before we get there we need to talk about your day. I heard that you were poking kids in the tummy at daycare and saying 'abs'."

"Yup. Teacher didn't like that. But I told them that mommy does it all the time and she is super portant."

"Yes, mommy is super important but you still can't do that. Daddy has given mommy special permission to poke daddy whenever she wants but it is only okay because she has my permission."

"Okay daddy. I'll ask first and then say aaaaaaabbbssss just like mommy."

'This kid.'..."Buddy, I see you got the drool going in the corner of your mouth just like mommy does but I think that is a special thing that we just do in our family. Even if other kids say it is okay I don't think their parents are going to like it. Understand? We don't want to upset any parents."

.

"Hey daddy, I don't like Tim's daddy. I don't care if he gets up-et."

'What?'..."Why are you mad at Tim's daddy? Did he do or say anything to you?"