Mewberty?

Starco vs Parenthood Introduction - These chapters can be read separately but they are all connected. It's always the same Star & Marco, same kids, same world.

This is set about 19 years after Cleaved. Star and Marco are 34 while their daughter is 12 and son is 9. I assume if you made it this far you've already read the Ninja Princess chapter but if not you might want to read it first. This is another story that builds off of it.

Favs, reviews, and constructive feedback are all really helpful. Thanks! (Because I care way too much about what other people think.)

.

Chapter 16 - Mewberty?

.

Marco has just gotten home from a long day at the office and Star is not happy.

"Marco! You really just 'drove' her home!?"

"Star, nothing happened and nothing is going to happen. She just needed a ride home from the office. I did send a message saying that I was going to be home twenty minutes late and if you check the time I really was only an extra twenty minutes. I can even show you how to log into the security cameras at the office if you're really that worried. Like I said, nothing happened."

"I saw it with my own eyes Marco. -Oh Mr. Diaz, let me refill that water for you.- Then she 'accidentally' knocks you with a rack that makes your precious H-poo look like a fourteen year old girl. I don't like it Marco! Maybe nothing happened but she wants something to happen! Her beady little eyes surrounded by WAY too much mascara are always looking at you. She is one hundred percent planning something!"

"What am I supposed to do then? I can try to avoid her. Should I work from home all the time instead of us swapping days?"

"You...you...you need to fire her."

"Star! We can't just..."

"I'm the boss and I say yes you can!"

"No Star, there are all these HR rules. You can't just fire a person for being...well...top heavy? Ah, I don't even know if there is a correct way to talk about this in an HR document."

"I am not putting up with it! We need her out of that office before she accidentally knocks those boobs up against other parts of you!"

"Hey, I put up with the college intern who found out about your abs obsession. Remember how he started going out to run shirtless everyday at lunch. -Oh Ms. Butterfly, I'd wear a t-shirt but my nipples chafe. You're just going to have to watch me as I say goodbye to you before every lunchtime run.- And remember the day he 'accidentally' spilled coffee on himself and had to take his shirt off in front of you. You try telling me he wasn't hoping that something would happen?"

"...well...I remember him. He said his nipples would bleed. I mean that sounded like a good reason for not wearing a shirt."

"Star, all I'm saying is I put up with him so you can put up with our top-heavy co-worker until we can move her to a remote position or something."

"Marco she goes before the end of next week or...or..."

"Or what?"

"...or couch."

"Couch!? When have you ever sent me to the couch before? I mean, is this really couch worthy? I didn't do anything wrong here!"

"She is planning something Marco and if I said couch and I mean COUCH!"