Ninja Princess

Starco vs Parenthood Introduction - These chapters can be read separately but they are all connected. It's always the same Star & Marco, same kids, same world.

This is set about 16 years after Cleaved so their daughter (not in this one) is 9 and son (in this one) is 6. Also, spying leads to crying.

Favs, reviews, and constructive feedback are all really helpful. Thanks!

.

Chapter 13 - Ninja Princess

.

In the kitchen of their well furnished condo, Star is searching the cabinets for everything needed to make breakfast.

"MOMMY YOUR HOME!"

"Good morning my little warrior! You totally caught me before I had food ready. Come give me a hug!"

"MMMMmmmmm...I missed your big hugs SO MUCH!"

"I missed your big hugs too kiddo. In just two weeks I think your big hug squeeze has gotten WAY stronger! Hey, do you have any idea which of the spice things your dad uses when making Mewni-toast?"

"Aaaah...cin-o-min-o-mom?"

"Yes that's it. So, do you think my favorite son can keep me company while I start on some mommy-cooking-goodness!"

"Totally! Did you get home while I was dreaming?"

"Yup. I've mastered the art of travel-sleeping so I left DC last night, slept on the plane, and got home not even an hour ago. Hmm, where are the eggs? Ah, behind the milk."

"Daddy was all sad while you were gone but he is going to be super happy now that you're home!"

"He better be! I've missed him, and I missed you, and I missed your big sis. Now why does your dad always hide the big bowls?"

"Mom, want me to go wake daddy up so he can make breakfast?"

"No-no-no, I got this. Plus it is really early. I'm only up because my body is three hours in the future."

"Wow, you were in the future?! Is it from magic?"

"Totally in the future, totally not magic. Just weird Earther time zone shenanigans. That or Father Time likes to play cruel jokes on people who travel. Alright, I got everything out for a Mewni-toast. Time to break some eggs!"

"YEAH! Can I help?"

"Yes my squire! Three broken eggs in this bowl please. Wash your hands first and while you're egg breaking I want to hear about everything you did while I was gone. Remember soap!"

* Water running for maybe three seconds *

"There was school. 1st grade stuff is fun but I don't like practicing letters. Why do we have so many letters? Oh! Mom when you had magic could you zap away letters you didn't like or can a queen outlaw the weird letters? That would be soooo cool!"

"Sadly, removing a few letters from the alphabet is not the worst idea I've heard this week. The worst idea title goes to a senator in Kentucky who thinks we should chip all pigeons in the world so we know which ones are citizens of the Pigeon Kingdom. That said, messing with the alphabet is something that magic and queens should NOT be doing. You're going to have to learn all the letters, even the weird ones."

"Well...if you say so."

"Hey, next egg you crack open...maybe in the bowl?"

"Sorry mom. So after school I did the normal stuff...dojo...dance class...Oh! It was all raining one day after school so dad set up Hula-hoops in the living room and we pretended each one was a portal to a different dimensions. One was the Lava-Dimension and I needed a heat shield to go there so we painted fire on my cheeks. Another was the Dad-is-Going-to-Tickle-You-Dimension so I had to jump through it real fast or he'd get me. Then I got stuck in the Don't-Bug-Your-Sister-Dimension. In that dimension if you make a noise you get wrapped up in a blanket."