Potty Training

Starco vs Parenthood Introduction - These chapters can be read separately but they are all connected. It's always the same Star & Marco, same kids, same world.

This starts 12 years after the Cleave. Star & Marco are 27, their daughter is 5 and son is 2. This short chapter is dedicated to anyone dealing with potty training.

Favs, reviews, and constructive feedback are all really helpful. Thanks!

.

Chapter 6 - Potty Training

.

Outside an immense strip mall the former knight of Mewni holds his son's hand tight as hurries in the direction of the closest bathroom.

"Boss! Here he comes!"

.

Forming a wall, four large and one small monster make sure the father and son cannot get by. The muscular red sweater wearing human does his best to be polite.

"Excuse us please, we're kind of busy."

"YOU! WE HAVE BEEN SEEKING YOU OUT MARCO DIAZ! THE 'MONSTERS OF HATE' SHALL..."

"Sorry, can we do this some other time? My son and I are on our way to the restroom."

"I CARE NOT FOR YOUR SPAWN! MY MINIONS AND I HAVE COME TO SHOW OUR GREATNESS BY DEFEATING THE LEGENDARY WARRIOR OF..."

"Wait, seriously? The kid is doing a serious pee-dance here."

"YOU WILL FIGHT US!"

"Argh...alright, listen carefully because I'm only going to say this once. My son is on his third set of training pants today and I don't have any other dry clothes for him with me. We've been trying for months to get him potty trained so we can finally start sending him to daycare. Right now the closest bathroom is two minutes away. If you want, I can fight all of you right here, right now. However, when we finish if his pants are even a tiny bit damp before we reach that bathroom door I'm NOT just going to come back here and destroy you all, I'm going to stand over all your bodies until every drop of blood has left your filthy corpses."

"WELL...CAN I AT LEAST FINISH MY PRE-BATTLE MONOLOGUE?"

"Yeah! Boss has been working on this all month!"

"Again, your choice. Instead, how about I give you my business card and you just email it to me? I've heard a lot of evil speeches over the years so I might be able to give you back some feedback."

"CAN I SEND A VIDEO?"

"Sure."

"THEN YOU WELL LEARN TRUE FEAR WHEN YOU RECEIVE MY ELECTRONIC MESSAGE OF DOOM!"

"Right...right. Come on big guy. Just keep holding it, we are almost there."

.

The group watches the father and son as they quickly walk away.

"Boss! Do you think the spawn is going to make it?

"I CARE NOT! IT IS OBVIOUS THAT MARCO DIAZ IS NO MATCH FOR OUR COMBINED MIGHT. LUCKY FOR HIM THE 'MONSTERS OF HATE' HAVE TOO MUCH HONOR TO SLAY A FOE IN FRONT OF ITS OWN SPAWN!"

"Boss! Boss! I see a puddle! I see a puddle! The spawn didn't make it! He didn't make it!"

"EVERYONE RRRRRRUUUUUNNNNNN!"

.

.