chapter 2

Everyone decided it would be a good idea to go on Earth for vacation, but Sonny and Selena sadly had to decline due to a royal council they had to attend. Selena ordinarily wouldn't be too keen on being so busy like this, but she was now having a life and she had chosen to take on this royal life and was actually doing something and she got to be with the person she loved. Sonny and Selena were sleeping in Queen Lavender's old bed which was now their own which a touch of remodeling.

"We got a big week ahead of us," Sonny sounded exhausted already.

"I know," Selena snuggled against him. "I never would imagine myself being the ruler of a planet, let alone not being Earth... Especially having such a handsome king..." She looked up to her king, very sultry.

Sonny grinned at her with slight blush in her cheeks. "You're too kind... Let's just hope what's left of the Jovian race is harmless..."

"What's left of them?" Selena cuddled more to get a closer looked at the papers they were given to look after for their upcoming intergalactic conferences. "What do you mean?"

Sonny sighed a little. "Oh, Selena... You humans may not have detected any life on Jupiter, but since we're all aliens, we have. Jovians are endangered and they're always blaming other planets for keeping them from the sun."

"Oh, I never knew that..."

"Well, you never found this in public schools from what I recall."

"That's true," Selena smiled as they cuddled a little while discussing this. "It feels good to be a queen though, Sonny, thank you for choosing me."

"Of course," Sonny smiled down at her. "Thanks for accepting and being my groovy chick."

Selena giggled, she could see where Sonny got his nature after they saw the Rocky Horror Show and that it was very true to real life events, even though she grew up around it with it being a movie. 

"I hope the family enjoys Earth though, I guess it's a thing when you live on a different planet and explore it, I always wondered about Transylvania before I knew it was real," Sonny wrapped his arm around her. "Growing up in school always made me wanna be here than there."

"And here you are with me." 

"Forever and ever, babe."

Sonny and Selena shared a sweet kiss together. They didn't even have to do the Transylvanian sign to find out if they were soul mates or not, it was love at first sight and it was evident by personal heir song numbers. 

"Dammit Selena, I love you." Sonny couldn't help but proclaim.

Selena giggled. "Oh, Sonny, I'm mad~"

Sonny and Selena chuckled together and shared another loving kiss together, their crowns lighting up as they shared their love. 

"You sure you don't vanna come to Earth vith us?" Miracle asked her parents. "Laura and Ricky vill be there."

"Just tell them ve said hi, ve vere never really fond of that planet." Magenta assured her daughter.

"Okay, Mom, I'm sure they miss you a lot, even if they don't remember seeing you." Miracle hugged her mother with a small smile.

Magenta sighed. "It HAS been a vhile since I got to have girl time vith Columbia..."

"Why don't you go?" Riff Raff offered. "I'll stay with Sonny and Selena to keep the throne secure. I was always Lavender's top general."

"No, I don't vant us to be apart..." Magenta had a hard time deciding. "Okay, I'll go..."