chapter 4

An hour passed. It really didn't feel like it. It really felt as though the aliens and the one human just got to the hotel they would be for their vacation. Everyone decided to meet by the pool which was in the lobby they all saw on their way in. It was indoors which would be good, Joey shouldn't have a lot of exposure to the Earth's sun, it may be bad for her once they just came to Earth and Joey, Richard, and Crystal had never been to Earth before, but heard many stories about their parents staying there. 

LP even told them about the Denton Affair, Denton TV Station, and how they all came to be in Transsexual after her grandmother passed away, but in a way to not scare them. LP wore a black swimsuit with a white star on it, keeping her hair up in a tight ponytail like the way Laura kept her hair these days. Miracle wore a red swimsuit with white dots all over it, looking like a strawberry. David had a white tank top with big blue shorts. Frank wore black shorts and had to sacrifice his make-up, but he didn't seem to mind or care when it washed off during his Floorshow performance over 20 years ago. Nation wore a green bikini which nearly matched her and Frank's eyes and seemed to glow from the pool's lights. Joey had on a pink swimsuit with a swim diaper and floaties while Crystal and Richard wore matching black swimsuits, shorts for him and a typical bathing suit for her and they had white lightning bolts on them. 

They all walked together to the pool after gathering towels and some toys for the kids. When they got into the door using one of their room keys, they saw a large pool that even had a couple of hot tubs in the corner. There were a few other people there, but hopefully they would blend in just fine. There was a man who Miracle recognized instantly.

"Uncle Steve!"

The man lifted his head and smiled as he sat on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water and was sitting next to a very beautiful woman. "Miracle!"

Miracle didn't run as it was dangerous to run across a pool floor, but had a little skip in her steps as she came to see the man. She happily wrapped her arms around him.

"Stevie, I wasn't aware you had another niece?" the woman sounded surprised.

Steve chuckled. "Judy, this is Miracle."

"Oh, you're Miracle..." the woman then smiled. "Hello, sweetie, it's nice to meet you..."

Miracle turned to the woman who looked like a living Barbie doll. She had curly light brunette hair with shining green eyes and had deep tan skin and wore a purple swimsuit. She looked so beautiful and glamorous, Miracle could see why Steve was so drawn to her. 

"You must be Judy?" Miracle smiled fondly.

"Yes, I am," Judy smiled, then took out a golden ring. "Judy Majors now though and currently off the market."

"Lucky you." Miracle playfully nudged Steve's arm.

The man smiled sheepishly and rubbed his arm. "H-Hey, come on..."

Judy giggled, that was adorable. 

"What brings you here, Miracle?" Steve asked.

"Family vacation," Miracle looked back over as Cosmo came with the twins. "Steve, this is my husband, Cosmo McKinley. And this are OUR twins, Richard and Crystal."

Cosmo gestured for their son and daughter to be social and polite to the man, but they kept quiet.

"Vhat's vrong, honies?" Miracle wondered why they wouldn't talk to him.

"You told us not to talk to strangers..." Crystal replied as Richard nodded to what she said.

"Oh," Miracle chuckled. "You have my permission now..."