chapter 3

Somehow, the aliens were transported in front of a hotel. This would probably be a good place to stay for their vacation. Nation kept Joey SECURE in her arms as Miracle made sure Crystal and Richard were close to her and Cosmo. Riff Raff and Magenta decided they needed to stay on Earth for sure since they were Generals and they needed to help protect Sonny and Selena in their royal residence. 

"Vhat is this place?" Miracle observed.

"It's a hotel," Cosmo told his wife. "A lot of people stay in them during vacations, business trips, or just for leisure to meet up with certain long-lost friends after a long time."

"Oh." Miracle gave an understanding nod, even if she had technically been on Earth longer than all of them, she felt embarrassed to not know what a hotel was.

"Don't feel bad, Mir-Mir," LP smiled gently. "Come on, let's get inside and sign up for a room."

"That's the spirit." Frank smiled as he walked in with his blessed extended family.

David rushed to the door first as LP was coming slowly behind him and he held the door open for her. LP smiled fondly to him and went along in with everyone, then David came in last. Joey was starting to snuffle and she looked a little uncomfortable as she looked up to her mother.

"Oh, honey, are you hungry?" Nation pouted for her baby.

Joey seemed to nod and murmured quietly, almost making words, but couldn't fully speak yet due to her age. 

"We better get checked in quickly." Nation advised.

"Right then," Frank agreed, then went to the front desk with Cosmo and David as they were the men and the girls just sat in the lobby, waiting. "Hello, my name is Dr. Frank-N-Furter, this is my son-in-law, David Jenesis, and my brother-in-law, Cosmo McKinley, and--"

"Wait," the concierge smirked a little devilishly as his hazel eyes lay on Frank. "What did you say your name was?" He asked the transvestite specifically.

Frank nearly narrowed his eyes at the earthling man. "Frank-N-Furter, now if you don't mind, I would like--"

The concierge chuckled. "Your name is basically hot dog!"

Frank rolled his olive green eyes. "Yes, yes, your comeback is clearly original..."

"Sir, if you don't mind, we would like--" David tried to speak up, but was cut off.

"Hang on, kid," the concierge still wanted to have fun with Frank's name. "Did your mother bathe you with mustard as a child?"

Nation narrowed her eyes. She handed Joey to Miracle and LP, buttoned up her top up, but not all the way which exposed her frilly white bra, then stomped over as she heard the hotel employee sassing her husband. "Excuse me, what seems to be going on here?"

"Hold on, lady..." the man chuckled, very amused at playing with Frank because of his name.

Frank snarled, wanting to take out his whip he used to keep in his jacket, but couldn't.

"Cut it out, we would like to get checked in right about now." Nation snarled.

"You hold on..." the man looked to the red-haired woman.

Nation looked him dead in the eyes, giving her best glare that could only rival Magenta's. "Stop messing around and do your job!"

The man chuckled, then froze at the glare. "Oh, yes... Miss...."

"Mrs. Furter and don't you be forgetting the Missus." Nation told him firmly.

The man nodded. "R-Right... How many rooms?"