chapter 5

David decided to be the one to pull on the string to make the bus stop once he saw the pizzeria come up. When he did, the bus slowly stopped and everyone got ready to get up and leave to get their grub on. Everyone smiled and they filed out of the bus to get to the place where they wanted to eat for a nice, early, and family dinner. LP and Miracle's eyes widened as they saw a familiar face.

"Hi, welcome to Ricky's Dine--" the dark blonde-haired girl greeted, then noticed the girls. "Hey, I know you two!"

It was then that Frank, Nation, and Cosmo could see how much this girl looked a lot like Columbia with Rocky fused in. They tried to not let it distract them, it could be a major coincidence. 

"Liked our place enough, ya decided to come in and see for yourself?" the girl smiled to them.

"Erm... Yes..." LP replied softly and nervously. 

The girl giggled. "Well, that was mature of you all... My name is Corrine, but you can call me 'Coco'."

Oh, gosh, not only does she looked like the groupie, but has the same first two letters in her name. This was going to be a big distraction. Coco counted them all and had them follow her to be seated in the diner. 

"Mama, Daddy, we got new customers!" Coco called, then allowed them to sit at a big table together as opposed to a booth. "May I take your all's drinks orders? We have water, tea, juice, and Pepsi products."

The family gave their drink orders. Of course, Joey, Richard, Crystal, and David didn't get the connection everyone else was having about with Coco yet. They just sat down. Nation helped Joey into the diner's seat like a highchair. There was also coloring papers with crayons for Crystal and Richard. 

"I sort of know that girl," Miracle spoke up to her family while her twins were distracted with the coloring. "Do you all remember vhen LP and I decided to visit Mark and Sara?"

Anyone else who wasn't LP, nodded, except for the distracted children. 

"Vell, Uncle Steve decided ve should have pizza for our lunch," Miracle explained. "He told me this vas the best diner in Denton. We were given a pizza delivery by that vaitress."

"Did you ever find out if she's kin to 'Laura and Ricky'?" Frank asked.

Miracle shook her head. "I decided not to ask."

"But we could see it." LP added with a slow nod.

"Well, that Coco girl has to be related to them," Cosmo assumed as he pressed his huge glasses around his icy blue eyes. "She just has to be."

"Maybe we could ask after we eat if we could meet the owners." Nation suggested.

David nodded. That would be best so they don't intrude in a bad way on the new place they never even knew or heard of until today. 

After a while, the family decided a pizza for all of them to share. Of course, being a baby, Joey couldn't have any pizza and would only have milk. Nation decided to eat what she could, then she excused herself to go into the bathroom to change Joey. 

"I couldn't eat another bite..." LP mumbled as she held her stomach.

"I can't stop eating..." David mumbled as he ate yet another pizza slice.

"Must be hormones and cravings," Cosmo diagnosed, even if he wasn't the doctor between him and Nation, he only went with her to the TV Station for security reason, which is also why, unlike their cousins, slept in the same bed, he wanted to protect her from that creep Bert Shnik who offered for her to sleep in his bed with him. "Have you been eating a certain food where enough never felt like enough?"