New Arrivals

"Hey wake up!" I heard a lot of distant yells and I quinted my eyes open to the many flashing lights around me. I tried adgustibg my senses to the things around me.

Holy shit! Where the fuck are we. I quickly reacted leaking up from my laying position as I felt my hand grip tightly onto something.

It's chucks.

"Wake up Alex we gotta go!" I heard a familiar voice yelling towards me and I looked at Newt yelling Infront of me and I had no idea what the hell was going on but he grabbed my hand pulling my out of the helicopter.

We were running on sand, he gripped onto my hand tightly running through the sand hoping we wouldn't slip. If I go down he goes down.

I heard gunshots all around me but I had no urge to look back as we were running in this industrial building.

Where the hell are we?

I felt Newt slowly interwine our hands together keeping a tight grip on them as he pulled my closer to him making sure I was safe.

God were together for like a couple of days and he already got overprotective and caring. I'm not complaining.

Yeah I don't trust this place.

I was pacing around this room theese random soldier guards had led us to. I still needed to wrap my head around everything. Chuck's dead, Gally died, Jeff died and so did Zart and a lot of other Glader's. I think we're all trying to still process that.

Not to mention the fact that theese random dudes bought us to this really sketchy place.

"Hey maybe you should sit down." Thomas's voice broke the silence in the room and I shook my head not wanting to.

I needed to think, and I can think whilst keeping steady on my feet. "I'm okay."

"He's right Alex, just sit for a moment." Newt said as he patted the empty seat on the many grained filled sacks next to him and I nodded resting next to him.

I lay my head against his shoulder fiddling with the wooden figure chuck had given me.

I felt Newt rest his arm onto my shoulder as he pulled me close enough to lay on his chest. "I called it from day one."

Minho scoffed starring at us and I rolled my eyes towards him. "Shut up." We both said together, normally I'd show some sort of smile to Minho's joke but now I couldn't. I couldn't smile.

The sound of electrical doors had broken most of the silence in the room as a man about the same heigh as Newt maybe a little shorter with grey hair had walked in.

We all looked a little alarmed as we rose to our feet huddling together. "You kids doing alright? Sorry about all the fuss. We had ourselves a bit of a swarm."

He apologised keeping what looked like an evil grin on. "I'm sorry who the hell are you?" I spoke up folding my arms together over my chest.

"I'm the reason your all still alive. It's my intention to keep you that way. Now come with me, we'll get you kids squared away."

He told us walking out expecting us to follow him. We all exchanged certain glances but Thomas was the first one to walk ahead. Of course he did.

We all followed him and I caught up to Thomas walking the same speed. "I don't trust him."

I muttured in his ear and he quickly glanced at me before looking ahead again being subtle. "You think I do?"

"You can call me Mr Janson."