𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣:𝔸𝕟 𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖

CREDIT TO:https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/toripotterr

SMUT WARNING!🥵

"I know, I know. I'm late, Fred made me lose track of time," George walked over to where I was sitting in the library.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "It's fine, Weasley. Just don't make it happen twice."

Professor Trelawney asked me to help George with palm reading. Personally, Divination wasn't my favorite either, and to be honest, not my best. I was still willing to help a fellow Gryffindor and a friend. Especially if that friend were George Weasley.

I sat crossed-legged on the chair and turned to face George, scooting closer. George looked to be studying my legs. I only had on my skirt and knee-high socks. I pushed the thought away to get started.

"Okay, give me your hand," I held my hand out for his.

He held out his large hand to mind. I saw how veiny his hands and forearms were. My thoughts wandered thinking what else could be veinier.

"Y/n? You still there?" George waved his free hand in my face.

"What yeah, just um thinking," I smiled, blushing.

"Can I ask what, only because of your reaction," he moved his face closer to mine?

I looked George in the eyes tracing one of the lines on his palm, "I was thinking about how this line says you're gonna suffer for a long time," I joked with him trying to sound scary.

George pretended to be surprised, "Wow, you're good at this. I'm suffering as we speak," he laughed and threw me a wink.

I figured he was just talking about the suffering of studying, or maybe it was between his legs.

I looked through my notes, reading them to George so he'd understand. Each time I pointed something out he'd move his hand there and brush it against mine. His leg touched mine, but I didn't move.

I bit my lip, wrote a few things down, and looked between my notes and George. He seemed to be distracted, but I shook it off.

"Okay, I think we're done now," I said to George gathering my things.

"Already," George pretended to pout like a little kid.

"Well, what else did you have in mind? A Potions study session?" I giggled.

"Absolutely not," George made a face. "Follow me."

George grabbed my hand, pulling me outside of the library towards the courtyard.

"George it's dark, why do you wanna go outside?"

"Shhh," he put a finger to my lips. "You ask so many questions, it's adorable.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the forest. It looked pretty at night with the billions of stars and moonlight being the only light. Spores of light floated around, it looked like floating glitter.

"Wow, George I didn't know it looked so pretty here at night," I did a 360 of the view.

"That's why I brought you here," George said.

I shivered in the breeze, it was getting colder. Too bad I didn't have my cloak or sweater.

"Here take my sweater," George lifted my arms up to slip his sweater on me. It smelled like cinnamon and home. I hugged myself feeling instantly warmer.