ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣-𝕐𝕦𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝 (ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙)

CURSED  WARNING!

Your date was hot. Hot enough, at least. The Yule Ball was your chance to get a little action, as all you had been getting lately was wet over your fantasies of a certain professor. Not like he was about to take you to the ball, though.

Marvin Frotwottle, a Slytherin from your year, seventh, had seemed reasonably attractive and particularly not enthusiastic about actually attending the ball– perfect for a little fun out in the carriages.

His breath had already fogged up the windows, and his hands were moving fast. You wished he would slow down just a little– he may be a little young for your taste, but you don't need him coming in his dress pants.

"Marv," you whisper, "Go get us some punch."

"What?" he breathes, glaring at you through the low light of the lanterns outside, "Now?!"

"Now," you say, shoving him up.

"But it's cold out there, and..."

You roll your eyes. "You wanted to show me a good time, didn't you?"

Grumbling to himself, the tall Slytherin lets himself out of the carriage as discretely as possible and ran into the ball.

Left alone, you run a hand through your hair and assess things. Your body, despite you, wishing for a slower pace, was ready for a thorough go, judging by your soaked panties and aching breasts... you only wish someone else would take your date's place.

You bite your lip a little and think of Marvin's head of the house. Professor Snape looked extremely dashing tonight, in a form-fitting black suit and his hair a little more styled than usual. The picture in your mind of him was unbuttoning that suit over the top of you now, reaching down under your dress to feel how incredibly wet you are...

"Professor," you breathe, surprised to find your fingers dancing around your heat, barely dipping inside as your dress slides further down your shoulder and piles up around your waist. Were you that desperate for his cock?

You had seen him skulking around the back of the ball earlier in the evening, but you haven't seen him for a while. You wonder where he–

"It's happening again, like before."

You duck your head, hoping the fog from the windows will conceal you. That voice sounds familiar, but you can't immediately place it. They grow closer, and another joins it.

"I see no reason to discuss it."

It's Snape.

You tease your lip further into your mouth, trying not to sigh.

"Lumos!" his deep, velvet voice sounded closer now, and you hear the slam of a carriage door. "Ten points from Hufflepuff. Same from Ravenclaw."

You cover your mouth. He was searching for students fraternizing out here... he would surely deduce from the foggy windows–

"You are scared!"

"I have nothing to be scared of, Igor. Can you say the same?"

You keep your hand over your mouth, and listen to the sound of footsteps going the other way. It was either Karkaroff, Snape, or both leaving. You let out a breath, wondering what they were talking about. Just as you reach up your skirt to adjust your now-uncomfortable panties, the door swings open.

"Took you long enough, Ma..." you falter as you see Professor Snape staring down at you, arms crossed with one eyebrow raised.

"P-Professor," you gasp, wishing your arousal would give it a rest for a minute. You tighten your thighs to rub together and realize your hand is still stuck up there. Snape's eyes flicker down to where you've got your fingers between your legs, and you think you see the tug of a wry smile on the potion master's face.