𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕩 𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕦𝕤 𝕃𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕟 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣-𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

"What's gotten into you, y/l/n, did I work you too hard at practice yesterday," James knelt down in front of me as I groaned into the couch that was sitting in the middle of the common room.

"Yes, I'm incapable of ever moving again," I faced him pretending to be in distress, putting the back of my hand to my forehead. "No I'm just kidding, I'm bored out of my mind. There's nothing to do."

Most of the Hogwarts students left late last night or early this morning for the holidays. James, Sirius, Remus, and I decided to stay to hang out before going off to our families. I was soon regretting it as the boys barely gave me the smallest bit of entertainment. The most I did today was watch heavy snowflakes coat the grounds of Hogwarts. And the Whomping Willow cover the first year in the snow.

"How could you be bored with us," Sirius sat on an armchair levitating books resting on the coffee table.

"Because we've basically done nothing," Remus chimed in from behind me. "What happened to these 'adventures' you guys talked about?"

"Please, if anything's worse than being bored, it's almost being killed," I flipped over onto my back.

James scoffed, "And when have you almost died at the hands of us?"

"For starters, you got all of us detention, which was in the Dark Forest. Then we got lost because Sirius wasn't paying attention, then we walked into a nest of spiders, giant ones, and just barely made it. And that's the least of my near-death experiences with you three," I looked at James and others as they burst out laughing.

"Come on, darling. You wouldn't have died if the three of us were there," Sirius spoke up.

"And if I remember correctly, it was me who got the spiders to leave us alone," James took out his wand and waved it confidently.

"So if anything you should thank us, y/n," Remus raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face.

"You guys wish. I'm not thanking you for anything," I got up walking towards the painting. "I'm going for a walk, and don't follow me.

"Don't call us if you run into any spiders," Sirius joked while his friends laughed with him.

I stuck my middle finger at them stepping out into the corridors. I honestly didn't know where I was going, so I just started walking. It was unusually quiet in the school since everyone was gone or in their common rooms. Torches of fire lit the hallway along with Christmas decorations adding a comforting feeling.

I passed the trophy case seeing a plaque with James' name on it. It was for Quidditch, of course, he was easily the best player and seeker in all of Hogwarts. He didn't need to know I thought that, it'd go straight to his ego.

After a few more minutes of observing the school, the Room of Requirments appeared, and I wasted no time to enter. When I got in, a large couch was in the middle, a fireplace illuminating the room and a Christmas tree to the side. The room looked pretty and homey.

"My very own common room without the three of them, just what I needed," I slid onto the couch, slipping into a deep state of calmness. I took a nap, finally getting rest without disruption.

When I woke up, I looked at the small clock on the mantle. It was about 11:00, I figured the boys went to sleep, and it was safe for me to go back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Ahh you're back, I guess you've missed us," James got up from his seat pretending to be thrilled to see me.

I groaned, "Not even close, I actually enjoyed my time alone."