𝕋𝕠𝕞 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣-𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖

SMUT WARNING!

"How dare you dance in the arms of another man?", Tom grunted, as he slapped your already red ass once more.

"How dare you let him touch you in the ways only I am allowed to?!", now he aggressively pulled at your hair, making you arch your back, as he slammed his rock-hard cock into your cunt unbelievably fast.

"I – I'm so sorry Tommy, I didn't mean to", you said in a hoarse voice, before another moan left your lips as Tom hit your g-spot.

"Oh fuck, babygirl...you fucking should be".

You should've seen it coming, really. All week long were you waiting for your boyfriend to ask you out to the annual Yule ball. You had everything planned; the dress you bought was the perfect mixture of sexy and elegant, just how he liked it. You also spent a good amount of money on beautiful underwear for him to discover - you were so excited to see the amazing lustful look he'd give you if you revealed it to him.

But he never mentioned attending the ball together, he never brought it up. So as you finally took it upon yourself to ask him out, the day of the ball, the only response you got –

"Oh come on, darling. I do not like participating in social gatherings like these, you know I never did."

"You wouldn't even consider accompanying your goddamn girlfriend? For Merlin's sake Tom, do you ever think of the things I want? Or is your ego too big to consider a woman's wish for once?!" He shrugged.

You couldn't deny that you felt a pang of pain in your chest, but as always, you sucked it up, as you stormed out of his dorm, slamming the door in the process. Tom on the other hand just laughed at your ridiculous behaviour. You'd come around anyway, you always come back.

If he didn't care about what you wanted, you might as well seek out another man to be your date tonight. Someone who'd give you the appreciation that you needed, after all, most boys at Hogwarts literally licked the floor you walked on.

And sure enough, there were at least ten of them trailing your steps through the corridors just to get your attention. You already found a date however, by the way without any efforts, really – someone Tom absolutely loathed with a great passion.

Acamus McLaggen, a Gryffindor in his last year – good looking, overconfident and arrogant – a Gryffindor at his truly worst. You knew he adored you, after all, he was the one trying to sneak a love potion into your morning tea in 4th grade. Tom was furious back then. He'll probably kill him now. Perfect Plan, you thought.

"Is this what you wanted, you little dumb girl? To be fucked? To be fucked by McLaggen?", Tom spit with venom in his voice, one of his hands sneaking around your body to grab your throat. With great pressure his hand cut off your air supply, making tears appear in the corners of your eyes.

Just as you thought he'd let you suffocate, he let loose again. His cock still pounded into your pussy, rubbing deliciously on your clit every time it went out and back into your warm walls.

"Yes, that's right. Now you're sorry, huh? When I show you who you belong to"

You let out a scream as your second orgasm of the night clashed through you, making you squirt all over his muscled thighs. It wouldn't be the last one either, you realized quickly, as Tom pulled out of you just to throw you onto the floor on your back. He crawled over you in between your aching legs, before he kissed you hard, all teeth and tongue. As he pulled back he looked at you and with a dirty smirk he wiped away your tears – then he plunged into your swollen pussy again, groaning as he felt your walls already constricting against him. You were completely overstimulated, however, Tom utterly adored the way you screamed and whimpered for him to still continue, as your nails clawed down his broad back.