𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣:𝟜𝟠 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

SMUT WARNING

"Ginny! Mum says dinner is ready!" Ron called through his sister's shut door. Hermione sat on the edge of Ginny's bed as I studied myself in the mirror.

"Finally," Ginny sighed in relief. Hermione followed behind her.

"Coming, y/n?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec," she nodded, going down the stairs. I brought a dainty, gold necklace around my neck, fumbling with the clasp. I heard a knock at the door frame and saw two tall, toned boys. Fred and George.

"Need help?" George offered. He gently brushed my hair that laid against my back over my shoulder. His calloused fingers tickled my warm skin. I held my hair and turned my head seeing Fred leaning against the wall. He watched curiously, and I smiled warmly at him, he returned happily.

"Thank you, George," I put a hand on his shoulder and felt myself blush. He beamed with a silent you're welcome.

"You trust us, right, y/n?" Fred shoved his hands in his pockets coming closer.

"Sometimes, I guess," I giggled, confused.

"Well, you know how we started that new line of products?" George reminded. Of course, the new line of products. The twins had first shown me before we left for the Burrow at Hogwarts only a few days ago. Much to my surprise, they were not pranks or treats, they were toys. Certainly not kids ones. The memory of Fred pulling out a vibrator and George pulling out a butt plug sent a shock to my core.

"Yes, I remember you showed me," I felt my face get hot, the two boys smirked.

"Well, there's one thing we didn't show you," Fred stepped closer. I began having to crane my neck to look at him—his brother too.

"And what would that be," I spoke intoxicatingly to Fred, my eyes flickered to George who was taking something out of his pocket.

"This," he held up a little box with a pink pill enclosed in it. "It's this little pill. We haven't come up with a name for it because we're not sure if people would like it."

"So you want me to decide if I like it?" I furrowed my eyebrows, reaching out to examine the product from George's big hand.

"There's a few things to know first, for one thing, it's going to make you awfully horny. Second, it's-," I cut Fred off swiftly.

"Don't think I can handle being horny?" I frowned at them, faking disappointment.

"Darling, don't think this is going to be easy," George said. "You're our test subject, you follow us."

Fred nodded in agreement with his brother, "So, you know what that means?"

"What?" Now I really frowned disappointedly. I thought I'd be able to do whatever I wanted.

"No touching," Fred stated. My eyes widened.

"But Fred! I can't do that," I complained. He looked at George and exchanged grins.

"Don't worry, we'll help you out. It only lasts forty-eight hours," George sounded quite excited.

"Forty-eight hours?" My eyes got wider.

"It's two days, y/n. We'll make it up to you on the last day," Fred promised to put his large hands on my shoulders. My heart leaped at this offer, not only will Fred make it up to me, Fred and George will. Plus I wanted to help them, their business was one of the most important things to them. I did trust them enough to do this for them, they certainly did too.