Ch. 2 A Model

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is currently sitting in a cafe with two of her close friends, Ai and Mirai. The three college students are working on a project together. They finished their project and send it to their lecturer. After they submit their project, the three stretches their body at the same time. Their body became stiff as they have been sitting for hours.

Ai: finally it's done! I think my backbone was about to asks for a retirement.

Y/N: good job everyone, I think we did great with this project.

Mirai: Y/N you really are amazing, if it's only me and Ai, we would give up right away or laze around. You're our angel after all

Ai and Mirai snuggle Y/N, making the girl embarrassed. They chat for a while, talking about their classes, the latest fashion trends, and random things. Then after a while, they decided to go home. They walk together to the station. The light is red, so they stopped and wait until the light turns green. 

Y/N was looking around when her eyes spot something. On one of the tall buildings, There's a big screen that shows a certain brand poster. In that poster, there are two people, a beautiful lady, and a handsome silver-haired man. Y/N was glued with what shown on the screen, and then her friends see what has caught Y/N attention.

 Y/N was glued with what shown on the screen, and then her friends see what has caught Y/N attention

Ai: So that brand is using the Haiba siblings as their brand ambassador.

Y/N turns her head to her friend with a questioning look.

Y/N: who?

Mirai: they're like one of the current famous model, the half Rusian half Japanese siblings, Haiba Alisa and Lev.

At the mention of Lev name, Y/N was stunned. She looks back at the screen and screams internally.

■Y/N POV■

Oh my god! so that's why he looks so familiar. I've seen his face in one of the magazines I read when researching for my project. Lev is a model, a famous one at that. 

Y/N: my cat befriends a model...

I said that in a whimper. Ai and Mirai look at each other and look back at me.

Ai: what did you say Y/N?

Mirai: your voice too low...

I snap from my own thought and shook my head rapidly.

Y/N: uh, nothing, I said those siblings are great models.

Ai and Mirai agreed with me. The Haiba siblings are used by many brands and magazines. Their gorgeous looks attract anyone in a blink. No wonder he's a model, he has a good proportion, handsome faces, and attractive features. Haiba Lev is no doubt a very good looking man.

I arrived at my home and walk into my living room. I sit on the couch and rest for a minute. After that, I loo around, trying to find a certain fat cat.