EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is mopping the kitchen floor. Qyubert is sleeping on the kitchen counter and stretches his body when a loud noise was heard from the backyard. The ten years old elder cat was surprised, he even hisses. Y/N stops moping and heads to the backyard.

Y/N: is everything alright? What happens?

Two voices answer in unison: Nothing!

Y/N watches as her tall silver-haired husband and her silver-haired son Leonid stand nervously. They're standing as if they're trying to hide something.

Y/N tilts her head to the side, and Lev and Leonid followed her gesture trying to cover something. Y/N stares at her husband and then at her son, and then they both give in.

They move aside a little and a broken vase was visible to Y/N. Lev and Leonid play volleyball in their backyard, and the ball hits the vase. Y/N loves her garden so much, that's why Lev and Leonid afraid that she'll be upset.

Lev: I'm sorry Y/N.... I'm not careful enough...

Leonid: I'm the one who hit the ball mommy... I'm sorry...

Y/N approaches her husband and son, and the two Haiba males shut their eyes. But both feel a hand on their cheek.

Y/N place her hands in each of her husband and son's cheek. Her face looks worried.

Y/N: are you alright? Are you injured anywhere?

Lev and Leonid shook their head no. Y/N smiles sweetly to her husband, rubbing their cheek with her thumbs.

Y/N: I'm glad you both are fine

Lev and Leonid hug Y/N, startling the woman.

Lev & Leonid : I love you Y/N / Mommy!

Y/N chuckles at her cute small-boy and tall-boy. She hugs them back and told them to get inside and eat lunch.

The three walks inside their house and have lunch together.

Right after their marriage 8 years ago, Y/N and Lev moved out of their apartment and purchase a small house. A year after, they're blessed with Leonid. And now the three live happily with their grandpa Qyubert in their house.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you for reading this story this far
I hope you like it

Please check my other stories too♡

Have a good day to you all

^^
K A Y N U