Ch.3 That is What We Call Love

■3rd Person POV■

Today is Saturday, Lev is tidying up his house because his friends will come for a visit. Two days ago Lev called Kuro and wanted to ask for a piece of advice, but they planed a home visit instead. Lev is moping the floor when he heard a tap on his back door. He sees Qyubert tapping the glass door with his paw. Lev stop what he was doing and opens the door to let the neighbor cat in.

Lev: you really stop by at my place that often huh Qyubert...

Lev watches as the fat white cat hop on his couch and sits comfortably as he owns it. Lev lets the cat sleep on his couch and continues mopping the floor. After he finishes tidying his house, Lev orders some food and then waiting while sitting next to the sleeping Qyubert. Lev sees the clock on his wall, It's 12.30 by now. 

thirty minutes have passed, someone presses the bell to his house. Lev opens the door, thinking that it was the food delivery, but he sees Kuro and the other instead.

Kuro: Yo!

Lev: Kuro san, Everyone, You're early!

Tora: Kyenma has something to do in the afternoon, that's why we decided to come earlier.

Lev: come on in, I thought it was the food delivery...

Lev lets his friends into his house. The former Nekoma volleyball team members are looking around Lev new house. Just then Kuro spots the sleeping white cat on the couch.

Kuro: You have a cat?

Kuro crouches down next to the couch and pets the sleeping cat. Qyubert opens his eyes and then rolls to his back, giving Kuro access to his stomach. Kuro was pleased by this and rubs the fatty stomach, making the cat purrs in his sleep.

Lev: uh no, he's my neighbor's cat...

Kenma: he's pretty comfortable for a guest...

Kuro: is the neighbor is the one that you talked about on the phone days ago?

Lev nods his head and sits crisscrossed on the carpet. Kuro also sits on the carpet, leaning to the couch while still rubbing Qyubert's stomach. Kenma sits on the couch so does Kai, as for Inuoka he also sits on the carpet next to Lev.

Inuoka: so do you have any problem with the cat's owner? is this cat dumping on your house or anything?

Lev: no... it's not like that, Qyubert is well behaved. 

Kenma: Qyubert? 

Everyone looks at the sleeping cat and looks back at Lev.

Kuro: looks like you guys are bestfriend or something...

just then Kuro's phone is ringing, it's a video call from Yaku. Kuro answers the call and put his phone on the table so that everyone was caught on the camera.

Yaku: hey guys, so this is Lev's new house? what did I miss?

Kai: nope, Lev just starts telling us about the neighbor that bothers his mind.

Kuro: go on tall guy, continue!

Lev: uhm, well...

■Lev's POV■

Kuro and the other hears as I tell them about Y/N. How she helped me moved my empty boxes on the night I moved in. Then how he said that she likes how I acted and didn't think of it as weird as most people think.

Lev: and... that day Y/N smiled at me, her smile looks genuine and somehow... I feel weird inside... my heart is beating so fast as if I was being scolded by Yaku san, but in a different way... it felt... weird