Ch.5 Alisa

■Y/N POV■

I just returned from one of my classes when I see someone who looks puzzled not too far from my apartment complex. I recognize that outstanding lady, she's Lev's sister Alisa. Alisa is looking at her phone and looks around, she seems lost. So I  muster up the courage to approach the beautiful model.

Y/N: uh hello, good evening... are you Haiba Alisa? Lev's sister

Alisa: oh, hello good evening, yes I am...

Alisa smiles in confusion, she looks bewildered when I approach her like that. What if she thinks that I'm a stalker of hers?

Y/N: uh, I'm sorry, my name is L/N Y/N, I'm neighbor with your brother, I just thought that you seem lost, so I tho-

Alisa: you are Y/N?

I stop talking and look up at her, this Haiba genes are all tall I guess. But did she know about me?

Y/N: uh yes I am...

suddenly Alisa's face lights up as she beams a smile. She grabs both of my hands and holds them in hers.

Alisa: hello there, Y/N nice to meet you!

Y/N: uh, nice to meet you too Alisa san! uh, what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to come in three days? uh, I know that from Lev...

Alisa: Alisa is fine, drop the formality! yes, I actually want to surprise Levochka and come earlier, but I uh got lost... I don't want to call him and ruin the surprise.

Y/N: I can walk with you, I'm on my way home too... If you don't mind.

Alisa hugs me and then looks at me.

Alisa: you really are a sweet girl aren't you? yes, please!

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N walks with Alisa to her apartment building, because she practically leaving right next to Lev. They arrived in front of Lev's house.

Y/N: here we are, this is Lev's house

Alisa: ah, so where's yours? 

Y/N point to the door next to Lev's. Alisa presses the bell to Lev house and waits. Y/N watches as Alisa is waiting with a cheerful smile. She thought this family does have a beautiful smile. Not long after Alisa presses the bell, the door opens, showing a surprised Lev at the sight of his sister.

Lev: Alisa! why are you here? I thought you'll come in a few days

Alisa: Lyovochka! I miss you! I decided to come earlier because one of my photoshoots was canceled. 

The two siblings hug each other, giving Y/N a warm feeling as she watches the two siblings, it brought a smile to her face. Just then Qyubert walks out of Lev house and nuzzles Y/N's legs. He has been spending the day at Lev's house again. Y/N picks Qyubert up and cradles him in her arms.

Y/N: well then I think I'll take my leave, enjoy your time you two! 

Alisa let go of her arms from Lev, and places her hands on Y/N shoulder.

Alisa: Y/N come and join us for dinner, please! You've helped me to find this place anyway

Y/N: eh, no I can't do that... I don't want to bother your time together.

Lev: You will never be a bother Y/N... Come in and join us, please! 

Lev suddenly hugs Y/N and rubs his cheek on her head. Her heart is about to explode at the sudden contact. Alisa then came to rescue Y/N's poor heart.