Ch.4 Gardening

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N was sliding her back door opens when she heard Lev Whining from his back yard. Qyubert walks out of the house and leaped into Lev back yard. Lev greets the cat and talks to him.

Lev: How to do this???

Y/N walk out to her back yard and approach the fences between Lev and her back yard. She puts her hands on the fence and looks at Lev Back Yard. Lev is crouching on the ground, he's holding a shovel in his right hand, and a piece of paper in his left hand. Qyubert is next to him, nuzzling his face to Lev's hips.

Y/N: Lev? is everything alright? 

Lev looks up and sees Y/N from the other side of the fences. He sees how the girl is looking at him with a worried look on her face. Lev puts the shovel on the ground and stands up. He walks closer to the fence. Y/N sees Lev slightly pouty face as he lifts up the paper on his left hand.

Lev: there's nothing wrong Y/N... it's just... uh... I want to plant some flowers in my backyard because Alisa likes flowers... She will come and visit me next week, so I thought I can plant the flower that she likes... but, it's hard...

Lev looking down at his feet, he's ashamed that he can't do what he wants. He's afraid that Y/N will think that he's lame for not being able to do simple gardening. On the other hand, Y/N watch as her neighbor look down.

There's a new thing that Y/N learns about Lev. Lev really cares about his sister, and he's such a cute dork. Y/N chuckles a little, and Lev looks at Y/N and Y/N looks back at him.

Y/N: Lev... you're a very nice guy, your sister must be happy to have you as a brother...

Lev could feel that his cheeks grew warm. Y/N is smiling at him with a sweet and tender face. "Doesn't she thinks I'm lame?" he thought.

Lev: but... I can't even do this even though I have the instruction paper... they don't look good

Lev grips the paper in his hand tighter, but then Y/N hand reaches out to his hand, making him loosening the grip on the paper. Lev looks at Y/N as the girl looks at him shyly.

Y/N: can I help you with it? um... I kinda like gardening... I did everything in my backyard on my own.

Lev looks around her backyard, sees how nicely it looks with some plants and cat trees. Y/N has a couple of plants in her yard. Lev looks back at the slightly blushing girl in front of him, she's cute he thought. 

Lev: really? you're going to help me?

Y/N: yes!... if you want me to

Lev: well of course... please help me out with this.

Lev lifts the instruction paper with an excited look on his face. Y/N couldn't help but to laughs at his dorkiness.

Y/N: hihi... Okay!

■Y/N POV■

Lev opens the door for me, I bring my own gardening tools so we can do it faster together. We head to his backyard and start preparing whatever we need. I look at the flower that Lev planted, I think he's doing it right, but the placing is the thing that makes them look messy.

Y/N: first let's dig these flowers out first

Lev: um Okay...

I dig some flowers out and so do Lev. I watch as he's doing it really carefully. After we dig everything out. I tell Lev what to do to make his yard look nice.

Y/N: First of all, before we dig the soil, you need to think about how do you want to arrange the flowers. Think of the order, and don't forget to make some gap between each plant because they will grow.