Epilogue

Two years later...

Five's P.O.V.

I kept my promise to Anna, we all did. I took the time to do some research, and I found a good therapist where she could communicate and talk about how she was feeling. I went to every therapy session with her, and the therapist told us about some of the things we needed to do to make sure Anna got better. We locked up all the things she could use to hurt herself with, checked in on her every hour to make sure she was okay, and I watched her take her anti-depressant medications.

Now, we were celebrating two years of Anna being free of those demons. And I had something to give her during the party. I almost lost her once, and now I was determined to make sure that it never happened again. I wanted to marry her and spend the rest of our lives together. Even if we were adults stuck in a thirteen and fifteen-year-old body. And even though the chances of Anna having kids were low, I was still willing to try.

I excused myself to the bathroom, and I looked at myself in the mirror as I planned out the words I wanted to say to her when I popped the question. I pulled out the small box out of my pocket and stared at the beautiful ring.

 I pulled out the small box out of my pocket and stared at the beautiful ring

I hope she says yes. I put the box back in my pocket and rejoined the party, sitting with Anna on the couch, and we all watched as she cut the first slice of cake. It was a delicious chocolate cake that was decorated with small pink and green fondant flowers and a message written in green frosting at the top of the cake that said, "Happy Two Years Anna," Grace had spent four hours working on the cake, and when I took a bite of it, I was greeted with instant deliciousness. Anna had a huge smile on her face the whole time, and when we finished eating, I grabbed Anna's hand, and I started to get down on one knee.

"Oh my god!" she screamed when she saw me pull out the ring box and open it. "Anna, two years ago, I almost lost you. And I thank God every day that I was able to save you. I've loved you ever since we were kids, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I want to be yours forever. Will you marry me?" I asked as I felt happy tears well up in my eyes.

She leaped off the couch towards me and knocked me onto my back. "Is that a yes?" I asked, hope rising inside me. "Yes, Five! Of course I will!" she answered. We got off the ground, and I slid the ring onto her finger and kissed as everyone in the room started clapping for us. "Our little psycho is getting married!" Klaus shouted as he ran around the living room. Anna and I chuckled softly and hugged everyone in the room, and we held each other close for the rest of the party.

*******

Three years after that...

Anna's P.O.V.

"Should we tell him now?" I asked, looking over at Five. After Five and I got married, we tried to have kids, but every test we took had a negative result. We tried everything from fertility treatments and even IVF. Then after months of trying, we were pregnant with our son, Titus. Life had been amazing since we had him, and we decided to have another one. And now, after only two months of trying, we were expecting our second baby.

"Titus, can you come here please?" Five called out. Our son ran into the room and sat down in front of us on the ground. He was only two years old, and he had already learned how to run and talk like an adult. He looked just like his father, but he had my sweet personality. "What is it, Daddy?" He asked. Five and I looked at each other and smiled before we told him the big news. "You're going to be a big brother soon. Mommy's having a baby!" I smiled. Titus sat there on the ground, starstruck, and his eyes lit up, and without warning, he flew into my arms and hugged me.

"Are you happy?" I asked when he pulled out of the hug. "Yes!" he smiled.

*******

The pain was unbearable, and it hurt much worse than it did when I gave birth to Titus. "It's going to be okay, Anna. Just breathe," Five said as he squeezed my hand reassuringly. "Screw you! You did this to me!" I screamed. I looked over at Five, who looked over at Grace. "She doesn't mean it," she reassured him. The pain felt like I was being stabbed a thousand times, then an hour later, it was time for me to push.

Soon, the infirmary was filled with the cries of our newborn baby girl. Five and I were crying happy tears as she was placed on my chest. Our family was complete, and I was so happy that Five and I had two beautiful children to take care of. "Congratulations, you two, she's beautiful," Grace smiled as we continued to look down at our baby.

She took the baby and got her cleaned up before bringing her back to us wrapped in a soft pink blanket. "She looks just like you," Five whispered. "She does, but I think she's going to be a badass like her father," I chuckled. Already our little girl had small sprigs of ginger hair, and when her eyes opened, we noticed she had her father's dark green eyes.

"What should we name her?" I asked. "I have a name in mind," Five answered. He whispered the name into my ear, and I immediately fell in love with it. Five kissed my forehead before he left the infirmary to get Titus, and when he came back, Five sat him down on the bed, and I carefully held the baby as I brought her closer to her big brother. "Is that my sibling?" he asked. "Yes, it is. Meet your little sister, Rosalie Hargreeves," I answered. Titus had a small smile on his face, and he leaned down and kissed her head.

"She's pretty," he smiled. Five guided him on how to hold her, and the look on Titus' face was priceless. It was a mixture of happiness and love. "Hi, little sis, I'm your brother. And I promise that I will love you and protect you always," he whispered to her before planting another kiss on her head.

Five's eyes met mine, and we leaned in close and kissed for a moment before looking back at our beautiful family.