Night of the Living Plants

After the test, the class went to the dorms. When the students got their letters, they also had the option to live in the dorms, which all of class 1-A had accepted. After they finished settling in, which they did for the rest of the day, all the students were gathered in the common room, when a noise was heard outside, the sound of someone laughing was what it was.

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" Kaminari asked everyone else, getting a bit nervous.

"Yeah, it sounded like...childish laughter." Uraraka said, also getting a bit scared.

"Maybe someone should go check it out." Shinso suggested.

"Why don't we all go out? You know, safety in numbers." Ilda had said. Everyone else agreed, and they all went outside. As soon as the door was opened, they saw something run by, the source of the laughter coming from whatever it was(Vampire Flower). The students decided to follow it, and they were taken deep into the woods that were nearby.

As they were walking, they heard more noises, like the sound of echoing laughter, and a more monstrous noise. A purple glow was then seen running by(Nec'Rose), and the kids followed it, the laughter getting louder and louder, resonating throughout the woods. Now everyone was scared, even Bakugou and Todoroki had nervous looks on their faces. More shadows were running by, and they even heard something go underground.

Then, some green substance came out of nowhere, getting a few of the students, causing some screaming. Then, they started running back, until someone, Tokoyami, stepped on something. He looked down, and saw something had grabbed onto his leg, and was looking directly at him. Literally. The strange thing had eyes. He squawked really loudly, startling everyone. Then, they also looked down and saw the things, with their glowing red eyes, staring at them. Now they had to dodge whatever they were to get back.

So now the kids had to move much slower to avoid the things(spikeweeds), while suffering from the constant laughter that echoed through the woods. As they continued running, the person in front, Ilda, suddenly stopped, and everyone else did too. Aoyama then questioned why they stopped.

"W-why did y-you stop I-Ilda?"

"No one. Make. A sound. Look. Around." Was what he got in response.

And they looked around, and saw some dark green things with sharp teeth all around them(Chomp Thing). Then, all the things, together, moved and looked directly at the group, and roared, while spraying out something from their mouths. Now absolutely terrified, the students were running for their lives. Out of all the chaos, purple projectiles then suddenly came out, hitting the kids. Even though they didn't hurt, it stung. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, they finally made it out of the forest, and ran as fast as they could from the woods.

From the top of the UA building, Izuku, with his father resting on his shoulder, were laughing like maniacs. Izuku thought of the idea of scaring class 1-A with his plant army. So, with the help of his father, Izuku made a lot of a few specific plants and lured the class out, then his dad and him directed them on what to do. After it was over, the father-son duo laughed their asses off while walking back to their place.