I have to do this.

I'm sorry for not updating FOREVER I have had no movivation HOWEVER I got a message from @kkcayla15 asking when i was going to update and that was it and im motivated to write again sorry that this took so long for me to come back but guess what?? I'm back baby :* Just every now and again I just need a comment here or there to keep me motivated :* Thank you to all my loyal readers and followers :* 500 VOTES YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!

(Dimitri to the side) hot don't ya think!!

ALPHA CELESTE POV

When Tobias said he could run fast he ment it he freaking ran like the wind we were where we needed to be in 20 minutes flat, my hair may have looked like a birds nest, my hips hurt and my legs were dead. But come on you have to admit it was amazing feeling the wind rip through my hair like that, you could see it in the weather it was sunny and warm the effect man had on me was breath taking.

While Tobias put some chloths on I looked around and saw that the car wasn't here yet, if what hope has been telling me was right caine was very competative, no seeing that caine ha lost the bet I set with him he now owes me £100 since my trustfund had never been touched and the pack money was my money I had a lot to play with and caine just got cocky were I had trust in my mate and his speed plus he was very buff I wonder what he would look like with noth... God I really need to get my mind out of the gutter oh well I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a dirty mind and my wacky personality, Tobias has a very hard challenge if he wants to change that! It's impossible I've tried to change it and I've always failed so oh well.

Anyways back to reality hot stuff Tobias was walking towards me tee hee, I don't know why I'm in such a good mood today it's kind of weird. I felt tingles erupt when his arms wrap around my waist and he nuzzled his nose in to my neck. I took a deep breath because every girl know it! Neck kisses are a turn on and they were kind of innocent so no one could say anything!
"So my beauty are you ready to go in and share your story?" Tobias asked me. And that's when reality came crashing down on me how could I forget that's what I came here to do?

"I'm as ready as I ever will be babe, but promise me one thing." After Tobias nodded, I bit my lip just for added effect and to seethe effect it had on him.

"You know what that does to me, so please baby don't bite your lip since I don't what to have a hard on when we go in and talk to the other alphas I will be mocked in to next week if I do." I just laughed at him.

"Okay okay I won't bite my lip. So you have to take me to get ice cream after this is done, you have to give me cuddles and though the whole thing you have to hold my hand and if I cry you pull me in to your lap or you have to hold me."

"Baby you know me I was going to do that anyway your my baby girl if anyone hurts you again," The angry look in his eyes made me nervous however not gonna lie it was hot. "they are on a hit list and they will be killed or harmed very badly." I loved how protective Tobias was over me it made me feel so loved. Then Caine and Hope turned up and Caine looked Annoyed that he lost the bet but oh well it's not my problem he's slow.

"Finally your here, I was going to send a search party out to look for you guys, since you took so long." Tobias said with a very kissable smirk on his face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm going to take is like a man, here's your money Celeste. Now let's rock." What he hell happened to him in that car I do not want to know but it looks like hope had a little fun.

"Thanks yeah let's rock, but before you go in you might want to sort your zipper out babe." he was flying low okay now we all know what happened in that car but he still would have lost anyway he was really really late compared to us. I swear to god when I saw the look I saw could kill a man so the only thing I know what to do when I saw that look was to run and that's what me and hope did.