The female alpha

My name is Payton Kane. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and men say I have a nice rack? which I don't see! my whole life has been turned upside down my father has died and I'm now one of the only female alphas in the country. If you were wondering my mother (my fathers mate) she died giving birth to me so I never knew her but I have been told so many stories I feel like I know her through them.

One day I knew i was going to be an alpha but not this soon but I will NOT back down from my responsibilities like all the sexest men in my pack but I will prove them wrong and when I do I'm gonna shove to down there throats! I have not found my mate yet because I'm only 17 and girls find there mate when they are 18 and the male is 18 as well so I'm begging that he's out there sexy and all waiting for me! Isn't that just every girls dream!

Payton's POV

"Lexi hurry up or we will be late and I'm just reminding you that my birthday is next month!" I yelled to one of my beta's who is also my best friend.

"Shit!" Lexi said but my wolf hearing still picked it up as well as a thump on the floor.

"What was that? OH MY GOD! was that my new pair of stilettos heal breaking" I yelled starting to run up the stairs.

"NO, don't come up the stairs!" She shouted at me. which made me growl.
" I'm sorry alpha I meant no disrespect it's just that I hit my knee in my draws. And..." She started before I could let her remind me it was my fathers birthday today and also the day he died 2 years ago.
"Yes I remember Lexi I'm sorry for snapping at you. But I can just feel it's going to be a bad day." I said knowing that I was going to be snappy all day because I was due on my period and because I was still grieving for my father.

"You know you could just stay home today you don't have to come in I can make up an excuse for you. And I know your due on do you wanna take any of my medicine to kill the pain a little?"

"Do you remember what happened last time." I smiled as well as Lexi "I don't think anyone would want a recap of that ever again!" I giggled "Come on we better go and before you go off on one breakfast is in the car thanks to beta Luca." God that boy is my saviour if it wasn't for him I properly just forget to eat! As we jumped in to my new qashqai that the boys and I tricked out so it has monitors in the back of the seat head cushions!

" Yes he did bacon sarnies god the way he does the bacon and makes it all crispy is like an orgie in your mouth." as soon as I finished that sentence we both burst out laughing when we had both calmed down we set of for school singing to Bon Jovi.

She says we gotta hold on to what we got

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We got each other and that's alright for looove

We'll give it a shot oooooohhhh were half what there

wwwwwwoooooo were livin' on a prayer!!!

*
A/N what do you think about the first chapter the second is on it's way it should be to you by the end of the week or sooner!!
Love mollybeth13 xx