𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 02. 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝-𝐢𝐧

I wake up and look over at Sarah was still asleep, I groan and pick up my phone looking at the time

I wake up and look over at Sarah was still asleep, I groan and pick up my phone looking at the time. 8:45 I put my phone down and get out of the bed, I put my shoes on and grab my phone putting it in my pocket and I walk downstairs. "Hey Ward how are you this morning?" I say concerned for the guy who has a drug attic under his roof. He turns around and smiles at me. "I'm good, how are you?" I was always skeptic about ward but I couldn't really say anything because well I'm friends with his daughter. "I'm good I'm actually gonna head home thanks for letting me crash here and not getting pissed about it" I say smiling and he just laughs, "hey anytime you need a place here just come on in I don't mind" I smile and walk away and head out the door shutting it behind me.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞
I head home and walk inside "hey da-" before I could finish my sentence my dads fist meets my eye and I'm assuming that I have a pretty blue, purple eye right now but when he punched it caused me to fall onto the ground, "fuck" I was about to get up but he kicked me before I could, I groan in pain and fall back onto the ground. "Dad stop please" he laughs and gets on top of me and all of the memories flashback to me.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨
I was just asleep and someone walks in but my back was turned so I couldn't see who it was. I feel a tall person put arms around me holding me tight to where it was hurting me. "Dad your hurting me" he smirks, "good" he says whispering quietly, and he stuck his dick inside of me and he started thrusting inside of me and I tried to fight it but I couldn't it wouldn't stop it caused me so much pain.

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
he turns me around to where he's straddling over me and holding my legs and arms down. "what are you gonna do, rape me again?" he looks at me confused. "You remember" I look up at him and sigh, "yeah something like that is kind of hard to forget, how can you do something like that to a 15 year old? to your fucking daughter just tell me what I did to deserve that to get beaten on forced to do drugs get raped what did I do, dad?" I say as tears well up in my eyes but I don't let them escape but I honestly didn't get it of what I did to him to deserve or get that done to me.

he releases my arms and legs and gets up, he just walks away which just leaves me there with all of the memories flooding through my mind and I then get up as my mom walks into the living room. "I know you don't care but can't you at least stop your husband from hurting your kid? your daughter" I say as the tears burst through my eyes and drop onto my cheeks. "I'm sorry-" I cut her off and shake my head she's always making up excuses and saying sorry, apologizing which I'm pretty tired of honestly. "yeah I'm sure you are, mom" I say looking up at her, I walk out the door closing it behind me, I just stand there for a few minutes trying not to cry.

I walk into the Cameron's house, "hey uhm ward where's rafe?" I say really shaky and he turns around confused and concerned, "Davina, what's going on? What happened?" I just shake my head being the closed in person I am. "I just need rafe where is he?" I look up at ward and he immediately gives the stuff he was holding to someone else "take this and put it upstairs thank you, hey hey listen to me" he puts his hands on my shoulders, "okay Davina tell me what's going on who hurt you?" I look back at ward with tears falling from my eyes. "my dad, the pain I can't I'm sorry forget I even came to you" I say I push him off of me and run out the door and slam it shut behind me. I climb into my bedroom window to get dressed.