Admiration

SHUICHI: "We won't get anywhere if we don't say anything to them we will never get closer to them." He said while staring at the table with the 3 most popular students. 

KOKICHI: "M-Maybe we don't actually have to get closer to them Saihara-chan, They look like the type who would hurt guys like us." He said feebly, "Besides, rumor is that Amami-kun already has killed someone..." Kokichi shuddered. 

SHUICHI: "You are such a whiney baby; Whiney brats like you are the ones that get killed FIRST in DanganRonpa!"

KOKICHI: "Well maybe I don't wanna be a part of Dangan-whatever!" he cried, "I don't wanna be part of a game where you kill your friends!" Kokichi started to (fake) tear up and his face got heated.  

SHUICHI: "Fine, just stand there and cry and piss your pants like a toddler Ouma-kun," he paused, "besides, we wouldn't be friends anymore anyways, Team DanganRonpa will erase our memories." Shuichi said snottily. 

Kokichi stood there and sniveled his fake tears at Shuichi with a look on his face that said 'please don't leave me' 

SHUICHI: "Tch, I will just go talk to them myself!" Shuichi stormed off feigning confidence as he approached the table. 

After a moment, Kokichi began to follow him like a subservient puppy. It was his natural instinct to follow Shuichi around everywhere, even when he didn't want to. 

Shuichi approached the table, leaning on the edge casually with his elbows. 

Kaito Momota, a buff guy (with a violent history) was oblivious to the fact that Shuichi had arrived at the table, he was deep in conversation (or story-telling, rather) with his friends, Kaede Akamatsu, and the famous DanganRonpa survivor, Rantaro Amami. 

KAITO: "And so I bashed that idiot's head in like-"  he paused mid-sentence as he noticed Rantaro point to the boy leaning at the edge of the table, admiring the trio, practically drooling at the sight of them.  "Can I fucking help you?" Kaito sneered at Shuichi. 

Shuichi suddenly lost his confidence and started to blush with embarrassment and also excitement that Kaito actually talked to him.

SHUICHI: N-no, go on,... pretend like I am not here, I don't mind" He then said quietly to himself: "people usually do"

KAITO: "Well I do mind dipshit, scram!" 

SHUICHI: "Nooo~ I think I will stay but thank you for the offer~," He said, pestering the purple-haired hunk. He suddenly became bratty towards Kaito and forgot that his idol, Rantaro Amami was sitting right across the table. He did not expect his confidence to spike

KAITO: "Oh you wanna hear the rest of the story?! Well, I could just reenact what I did to the guy in the alley with you!" he threatened, almost growling. 

Shuichi drooled and stared at him more passionately than ever.

SHUICHI: "Oh pleeeeaseeee do! I've always wanted to be taken out by a hottie~" he snickered. 

RANTARO: "Hey, kid, you want an autograph or something?" Rantaro intervened trying to diffuse the situation while also noticing the Monokuma pin of Shuichi's hat. 

SHUICHI: "W-wa-- Amami-kun!~" He then clasped his hand over his mouth and nose, holding back a squeal. When he removed his hand he checked the palm to make sure his nose wasn't bleeding--- It wasn't.

RANTARO: "Please, you can call me Rantaro." He said calmly

Shuichi tried to hold back a squeal of excitement once more, which was also when he realized that Ouma had been standing next to him the whole time.