The "Playdate" (1/2)

Rantaro and Kaito stood Outside the science building waiting for Shuichi and Kokichi. They stood in silence for a while before the boys made their way over.

KAITO: "What exactly do you have planned?" 

RANTARO: "Patience, Momo~ You will see, you will see~"

[Meanwhile, in the hallway, Shuichi straightens up his uniform and Kokichi's making sure they look presentable for their new friends.]

Shuichi was straightening up Kokichi's collar for him and tie. 

KOKICHI: "Can you get your hands off me?! You aren't my mom! Stop it!" He tries to swat away Shuichi's hands.

SHUICHI: "Just stop squirming ok! We are about to go to RANTARO FREAKING AMAMI'S HOUSE!!" He shouted. "We don't have time to stop home and change so we have to look as nice as we can in our uniforms." Shuichi sighed, "If I had known I would've packed a set of clothes to change into..." Shuichi adjusted his own tie and straightened his cap. "Okay... ready!" He began to walk with Kokichi to the outside of the building to meet Rantaro and Kaito.

SHUICHI: "Holy CRAP IT'S THEM!!" Shuichi said in excitement to Kokichi as they caught eye of the taller boys across the hall outside. 

KOKICHI: "Are you dumb? They said they would meet us here, why are you so surprised?"

SHUICHI: "I just can't believe it is actually happeninggggg!!" He was having trouble holding back his huge grin. "Hehe~ the sex jokes worked ahah I had no idea Amami-kun... I mean... Rantaro liked dirty humor ahah!"

KOKICHI [thinking]: //"Oh those were jokes? I thought we were going over to get our guts rearranged... Geez I'm so fucking slow sometimes"// (He calmed down a little more after hearing Shuichi say that it was jokes) 

KOKICHI: "I can't believe you actually got the confidence to speak to them Shumai" he giggled "I have seen you be too shy to ask the clinch lady for a fork before ahahaha!"

SHUICHI: "Sh-shut up!" "A-and don't call me that! I told you how many times I hate that nickname..."

KOKICHI: "Sure thing... Shumai~" He replied, just to irritate Shuichi, but Shuichi began to ignore him as they got closer to Rantaro and Kaito.

RANTARO [to KAITO]: "here they come.." [now to KOKICHI and SHUICHI]: "Afternoon fells!" he said charmingly. "Ready to get going?"

Shuichi's stomach dropped again as Rantaro addressed him. He pinched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming before he responded;

SHUICHI: "S-sorry we aren't dressed nicer, I wish we had something other than our uniforms."

Rantaro had taken off his school jacket and was wearing a brown sweater-vest underneath the black jacket with the school's logo. 

RANTARO: "Heheh~ It's totally fine! Momo here never dresses nicely, he wears his uniform all unbuttoned and sloppy."

KAITO: "HEY! Fuckin' Uniform is too small and it looks bad on me."

RANTARO: "Just buy a new one then."

KAITO: "That shit is expensive, You know I can't"

RANTARO: "Whatever I'm not arguing with you right now, we have guests, Kaito." He glanced back at the two boys.

RANTARO [to SHUICHI]: "Don't worry tho, I will lend you something to change into when we get there."

Shuichi whispered to Kokichi:

SHUICHI:[whisper] "Going to his house AND getting to wear his clothes!? How exciting! I might never take them off~"