1: Parents

This is before you meet Clem, Kinda like your backstory and the reason you act the way you do now.

Your POV:

You are the age of 11 currently. This situation happened 3 years ago.

I woke up to being shook by a pair of hands. You slowly stood up and rubbed your eyes.

Dad: Hey kiddo, how did ya sleep?

You: I slept alright, where's mom?

Dad: She's making a run to the old fast food joint over across the hill.

You: Oh alright.

You walk over to your equipment. You stuck your pistol in your holster. You throw on your hoodie and grab your machete and put it in it's holster.

Dad: She should have came back by now, grab a few things were going over there.

You kinda shudder at the thought of someone getting to her. You follow your dad through the forest as he starts to get a little nervous.

Dad: Remember everything I taught you kiddo, in case anything happens never hesitate on that trigger.

You: Thanks, I remember.

Dad: Here it's up nearby

The two of you walk up silently and hide behind a garbage dumpster. You hear faint yelling inside the burger shack.

Dad: Stay behind me son, I'll protect you.

???: SOMEBODY HEL-

Shots go off as we both rush inside. You see two people with Pistols and blood on there face. Your dad rushes in there as he falls to the ground.

You: N- Dad?? Wake up come on.. please.

???: Oh Todd- we shot both of them! They just came at us and-

Todd: I know Mike, we just wanted her items on her and she threatened us.

Mike: Yeah, I hate the way we have become.

Todd: Same I'll go check out what this guys body has.

Mike: I'll continue with this body.

He walked over near your Dads body. Your dad taught you to stay calm under pressure but your completely shaking right now. You take a deep breathe as you pull out your gun. The man is so much taller then you.

Todd: Let's see, ooh a nice baseball ca-

You shoot him as he falls on top of your dad. You quickly go out of cover as your put a shot right between the eyes of the other man. You look at the bloody mess both of your parents had become.

You: Mom and Dad?

No words came out of them. Everything was silent except the pitter patter of rain outside.
Your dad taught you had to stab the brain for them to not turn. As you went over to your mom who bled out tears streamed down your face.

You: I- I'm sorry

You put a knife through her skull as you sat down and hugged your knees. You walked over to your dad who has his favorite hat on. You picked it up and put it on, it was the only memory you had left. Your dad taught you everything, how to hunt, shoot, and most importantly how to be a great at lying.

You: You guys would want me to- to keep going, for you guys.

As you headed over to your camp, you saw raiders looking around your small camp. You quietly walked up behind one of them and slit the raiders throat. The other raider didn't notice as you dragged his body into the bushes.