19: Fuckin Brody

???: shhh don't wake them up..

???: what are we gonna do with them?

Dad: GET UP NOW!

You shoot up and grab a weapon. You look to see who it is. Brody is standing there with a gun

You: Brody! Can you fuck off?

Brody: shit, uhh I was-

You: Don't make me fucking shoot.

You have your gun right between her eyes. She's shivering with her gun. You got a mean stare on her as a figure comes behind her.

You: Who's behind you?

Brody: Jus- just a friend! His names Jerry.

Jerry looked to be a old man. He looked familiar almost if he had hidden his identity. Thinking about it, Brody takes the chance and shoots at you and hits your chest. Jerry comes up and tries to get on you when Clem shoots up from the gun shot.

Clem: WHA-

Brody shoots her and it seems like it hit her arm.

Clem: AGH WHAT THE FUCK BRODY?

You quickly dodge a knife from Jerry. Brody comes up right behind you and tries to put a bullet in your head. She ends up shooting you right through the stomach. But it doesn't phase you.

Brody: Wha-?

You elbow her and she falls to the ground. Jerry comes up on top of you and stabs you in your shoulder. You rip it out and throw it between his eyes. He falls to the ground as Brody tries to give you a cheap shot. You fall to the ground as she stands up with a gun in hand.

Brody: IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CA-

*BAM

Brody falls on top of you. Blood starts to come off her and drips on top of you. You quickly press against and sit there with heavy breaths.
Clem's standing there with a pistol in hand.

You: G- Clem com- her-e p-reassure-

She takes off your shirt and immediately puts her hands on the gunshot wound. Blood is everywhere, all over you, all over Clem and all of the ground. Clem's got a blood gash across her cheek.

You: alch-ol an-d ba-ndages

Clem: God dammit what the fuckk.. holy shit stay with me alright?

You: I-I'm her-e

You start to see stars as darkness surrounds you.

Clem: No no no Y/N? No fuck fuck fuck!!!

You hold her hand as she starts to cry.

You: If I don't- make- it- live fo-r m-e

Clem: Y/N! DONT SA- say that!

She's full on tears while still trying to patch you up. The darkness surrounds your vision and you fall pass out.

Clem POV:

Clem: Y/N? O- oh my god no..

You feel for a pulse, there's a faint pulse emerging from Y/N. Your using every little thing you can think of to keep him over for a little. You give him a sad kiss on the lips as he doesn't respond. Your heart sinks, the pain in your stomach is unbearable.

Clem: I gotta- go get Ruby.

You lift up Y/N and place him in a bed. Theres a mirror on the floor that you pick up and look at yourself with. You have a gash across your face and a bullet in your shoulder.