yaaahh

Dia:*slams door open,snarling with crimson eyes and bloody clothes* don't fucking SPEAK  to me until I'm out of the shower and have had a chance to calm down. *Storms off to her room and slams the door closed*

Noia,who was watching lucius curiosly in the corner:*makes a noise of panicked protest as he's killed again*

Khaos:*watching her watch him*hmmm- wonder what pissed her off this time..maybe a stranger touched her butt and she went on a murder spree~

Kiki:*also upset with a very angry hiss,waiting for dia to get out*

Khaos:(O_o) or it was something so much worse....like poi-

Noia with red eyelights,kiki with her fangs out,ivyline with fire wisping out of her mouth and a clean dia with blue fire surrounding her:*low and extremely feral hisses and growls from all of them as they stare her down* (yes including noia)

Khaos:*slightly tense*shutting up now~

Noia:*activates some new magic she has and touches the black tears streaks,pulling away with black strings attached to her fingers that behave like errors*

Also noia:*gets rid of them and immediately panics*

Khaos:*casually does a bunch of familiar hand movements and stops,silently watching as her shadow stretches and stops just behind noia*

Noia:*seems to disappear but just moved fast enough to kick khaos in the face,orange eyelights bright as she grumbles*

Khaos:(●__●)

Noia:(눈‸눈)

Khaos:(‘ •﹏•)

Noia:and these are nicolai and malakai!they consider each other as half brothers!!

Nicolai (the selkie with pullover real skin):thanks for taking care of noia..she's really sweet and I'm glad she has another group she can call family!!

Malakai (the seven tailed kitsune):*fixing his kimono*I agree with Nicole,you all mean alot to her~

Ivyline and dia:*snarling at each other*

Noia with a pout:no fighting...

Ivyline and dia:*still growling but have went back to minding their own business*

Khaos:....*pets noia*good girl~

Wolfé:*knitting quietly*

Noia:*watching in silence as she plays with a doll that resembles mono*

Wolfé:is that doll based off of one of your friends?

Noia:mhm..I couldn't get it perfect but I tried really hard..

Wolfé:hmm...she's kinda cute.

Noia:she is....but never tell that to her face... she'll flip if you do.

Wolfé and noia:*nod to each other and fall silent again*

Dia:*sigh*sorry I pulled you two over here but noia has something to ask.

Noia:*seems to be fidgety* m-mono..e-error...c-can we...discuss something?