villainous relationship

Rere removed the casts from her leg as she applied the tigers balm on it and waited for it to stop hurting.no it wasn't eclipse that did these wounds to her....well....only the bruises but even then she consented to them...she was just weak and fragile,it was like she was eclipses little doll,hence her cute nicknames....but that didn't mean eclipse never hurt her on accident because eclipse IS the embodiment of negativity but she always healed her afterwards with lots of care.

Eclipse looked at her prized
Possession and smiled fondly as she went to help re-apply the fresh bandages and rere looked at her with a petite smile.eclipse hates putting rere in sexy lingerie,finding her much cuter in cutesy outfits like onesies and maid dresses with stocking'shorts or leggings,speaking of."doll come here i want to see!" rere carefully stepped out and revealed the dress,it was two layered dress with one being mostly clear and the other was a dark blue fading to black at the bottom that stopped at the knees,the corset was pure black with dark blue lace and the shirt was sheer black with a dark blue ribbon tied around her waist and went down to her ankles,the shoes were black flats with blue and black striped knee high socks and finally the headdress was blue with black lace that went with the black prescription glasses that rere could interchange with multiple other colored pairs.rere did a small spin to reveal all of the small details as the rest all swooned and fawned over her cuteness, eclipse smiled and scooped her up,as rere squeaked eclipse spun her around in her arms before putting her back down and giving her a peck"you look wonderful dear~"rere buried her face into claires shoulder as they all continued fawning for a few more minutes before getting to work,leaving eclipse and rere to have some quality time together for the rest of the day until dinner.