oh mah gaaaahhh part 11

The residents of limbo were, to put it frankly, a bit of an odd group when it came to business...and that's coming from the knowledge of how many stubborn souls were in limbo, khaos often mused themself on that thought alone, but it was a spectacle and a half when it came to a fight against pride and stubbornness from two individuals who disagreed on a matter.

For instance ivyline often prided himself on his work and family, thus he's fiercely protective of both, especially against any sort of threat, whether it be verbal or physical it didn't matter as long as it was against either of them in some fashion.

Meanwhile mod was stubborn about their health, often pushing themself too hard and becoming aggressive whenever someone tried to force them to relax, biting and scratching the whole time (and since their technically a rabbit their bites could break bones...which is a bit...yikes)

Both of their personalities were only a small fraction of the issues inside limbos 'walls' but they were good examples of the meanest people could be on a good day (no that doesn't make sense but read between the lines and you may understand-)
____________________________________________
While Ivyline was busy gathering and ushering the kids into the living room of the temple-(yes he and delta have a temple now...no neither remember why or how they got there but they don't care at this point.)-delta was making breakfast and brewing coffee for the morning.

music played in the background, some sort of classical tune that sounded like it belonged in a Mickey mouse cartoon or something. Delta hummed to it as she flipped pancakes and gathered plates.

It was actually a calming morning for once, some kids were playing, others were chatting and roleplaying and all the while delta and now ivyline (who finished getting the youngest in the house up and into the living room) watched from the kitchen.

"...you know, if I was told by a stranger that I'd get an honest alpha and a dozen pups to care for back in the castle, I would've killed them for lying...but now? I don't think I'd ever be able to go back.."

Ivyline leaned his head against deltas shoulder and took a deep breath before saying-

-"I'm glad I met you.."

Delta looked at ivyline and for once in a very, very long time she didn't have this underlying pity burning in her chest, instead she felt a swell of pride and joy rush through her as she smiled and said-

-"me too darling, me too."
____________________________________________
Poison was in desperate need of that sweet sweet FEAR to keep herself healthy and went to her favorite supplier, the little leviathan would provide plenty and just maybe, they'll invite their little friends to play.

upon entering the decrepit obsidian seas (black seas new name, testing it out.) Guest room and made herself known She was thrown off when no one springed to life to protect their little princess, in fact the air seemed to become denser as they just forced themselves to ignore her and Noia didn't even bother to turn around from where they were standing.

To say poison was offended was an understatement, she was pissed and made that clear by pouncing noia- who sidestepped and kicked poison to the ground like she was nothing before sighing and looking at their 'assaulter' and spit out "what the Fuck do you want pig?"

What. the. Fuck???

poison just gaped as they raised their eyebrow, causing poison to blink rapidly before gritting her teeth and yelling out "w-what the Fuck happened to you!?why aren't you scared of me??who are you!!?"

Noia snickered as poison racked her head for answers, what happened to that teary eyed and easily petrified freak that used to shrivel up at the slightest sound in their direction, was it that mono fucker??did they do this?? Or was it that 'fallen angel' wench poison screwed over forever ago??

Noia, as if reading her mind, blurted out "None in fact, this is all me pig."

Poison looked back up from where she lied on the floor and sat up "what." She said dumbly as noia continued "it's true. I grew up, I'm not some pet to get pushed around- I mean don't get me wrong, I'm VERY gentle with my friends and I'm still incredibly emotional BUT I'm not a pushover anymore- and to be BRUTALLY frank with you I've dealt with something worse than you recently that taught me something.."

Poison was now fully kneeling on the floor as noia sighed before finishing with "I lost someone important to me..they died of old age but I just lost it and I didn't want that to happen to the others I care about and I just got worse and worse.. so I took a break to properly grieve before I did something I may have regretted...hm?-"

Poison glared at the floor, trying to form a plan while Noia talked- well that was until Noia finished early, noticing poisons intentions and picked her up before they muttered "well whatever.. this better be the last time I see your ass in my territory- I'm sparing you and you better take it. or else." Before hucking poison through a portal of water that landed her in some sort of sunflower field.

As the portal closed behind her soaked form, poison could only think of one word to describe how she felt.

"...Fuck."
____________________________________________
Dia hummed a tune to herself, walking through the shadows and burning any that tried to touch her, she felt refreshed after her unexpected rebirth and neither mei nor undyne made any negative comment on her more fluffy appearance (infact they both loved the extra floof, made dia more comfy to cuddle with) and the boost of confidence strengthened her flames and resolve as she walked through the thick darkness the separation usually bared.

It was just a casual stroll, nothing hidden in the separation ever really messed with those who've never been human to begin with and dia found it increasingly fascinating and hilarious as she approached some of them and their first reaction is to turn tail and run.

Dia giggled to herself at the thought of mei, the demoness made her heart burst into a passionate flame that could only be put out with a gentle kiss (or a rough bite, both worked in dias opinion)

but this train of thought also pulled up memories of her encounters with mono (who changed their pronouns, she just can't remember for the life of her if it's to they/them or something else..she'll have to ask next chance she gets she guesses) and wonders how their doing with mod, the slime rabbit thing (last she saw at least, they may have changed as well) had finished their training and was spending more time adventuring, taking care of the little frisk from mafiafell and hanging out at the hh.. actually now that dia thinks about she hasn't talked to any of the others in a hot minute.... She maaayyy need to do that at some point..
____________________________________________
Remi stood in silence, taking in the musty air and natural tranquility waterfall was known to have as the dimly lit water made their orange eyes more prominent and unnatural in the almost blue, soggy terrain surrounding them on all sides.

They kneeled and ran their hand through the Lukewarm water as it gently rushed through the space in-between their thin fingers, they felt a sense of peace as the soft drops from the ceiling hit the ground and the whispers from nearby echo flowers filled their ears, some sounding familiar and other holding new secrets passersby have yet to know.

As they stood and we're about to continue walking they heard the sound of steps behind them, they turned their gaze and saw the universes sans walk up, his expression calm as he tipped his head in greeting...ah well, remi guessed they could stay a little longer.
____________________________________________
Amanda looked through the liquid hatred as she observed how everyone was handling themselves, some were still recovering from the incident and others were going on about their lives, re-entering ones they had planned on abandoning or reuniting with those they loved.

Amanda found it sweet to find that mod and dia met back up with their lovers and got the affection they were craving, while also finding it soothing to know that noia, ivyline and remi moved on from past mistakes they had made and are trying to make a better future for themselves.

The previously thought dead life in limbo is coming back.

And as Amanda shares this news, she finds that the all mother is pleased to know this as well.

Everything will be ok. Eventually.

(God I'm in a sappy mood, oops ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯)