Chapter 30

Micheal lost his sense of control when his mouth covered her core. His lips pressed against her velvety folds. She felt so soft, slick and raw. Fuck heavens! But this was paradise.

His mouth watered, his throat constricted. A different simmer of thirst and hunger attacked him. Something so raw and delightful was served in front of him, and he was dying to devour it. Tila nanggigigil na gumalaw ang kanyang mga labi. His lips glided over her soft flesh, his tongue licking her essence, tasting the raw decadence that totally overpowered him.

Mia whimpered sweetly. The incoherent moans and sounds coming from her lips motivated him to explore further, to taste more. His blood pumped in his bloodstream with seething excitement. The need in his gut was becoming intense. His mouth pressed harder in her core, his nose buried in the soft mound of her sex. He could smell her, he could taste her, and it only unleashed the powerful kick of primal need deep within him. Ah... Mia was surely the sweetest thing he could worship. Ang lahat-lahat sa kanya ay nagnanais na pagpalain ang kabuoan nito, ang kagandahan nito.

"Micheal!" she cried his name.

And it sounded so fucking erotic! He suckled her clit in response, trapping the tiny bud in his lips as his tongue ran over the bulge of hypersensitive tissues.

Inabot nito ang ulo niya. Her fingers sank in his hair, pulling the strands hard everytime he would press his lips hard against her clit. Hindi niya alintana na halos ay sabunutan na siya ng babae. The pain in his scalp only made his blood rush faster. He continued to devour her rawness. Her delectable taste was all over his mouth, his nose, and he wanted more.

"Oh! Micheal! Ahhhh...." her cries and pleas became non-stop. Her hips were twisting, her legs were trapping his head between them.

He could feel the gradual build-up of tremors in her womb. Napuno ng pagdiriwang ang dibdib niya. Mia, reveling in the intensity of the moment was a sight to behold. And he wanted to give her more. He wanted to drive her crazy as fuck, just like what she was doing to him.

She tried to push him away as her cries intensified, but he only caught her hands, and stilled her body. He knew that the rush of pleasure was becoming too much for her to bear, but she had to go through it. She had to come for him. Humigpit ang pagkakahawak nito sa mga kamay niya. May pilit itong inaabot na hindi nito mawari. And he helped her reach the summit of ecstasy. His tongue rammed her clit like a mad dog. He didn't stop until she burst in appalling intensity.

"Micheal!" she shouted his name in ecstasy. Her hips were jerking in uncontrollable manner.

Mas lalong sumakop ang bibig niya sa pagkababae nito. He sucked everything that she could offer. Saka lamang siya tumigil nang hindi na ito gumagalaw. Nagtaas siya ng ulo. He watched Mia's beautiful face as she glowed in satisfaction. Isang ngiti ang kumurba sa kanyang mga labi, as he slowly rose his body. He was looking intensely at her when their faces levelled. Nakapikit ang mga mata ng babae habang marahang nakaawang ang mga labi nito. He covered her mouth with his lips, kissing her gently yet passionately.

Hindi siya nagsisisi na nangahas na pumasok sa silid ni Mia. Well, he just wanted to be with her, to be with the woman he had just married. She was his wife, and it was just right that they would sleep together. Alam niyang pinakasalan lamang siya nito dahil kay Jasmin. Well, he married her, too, to protect his family's interest. But that didn't mean that they wouldn't try to make their marriage work. Nandito na ito. Kasal na sila. They could just make the most out of it. Family brought them together, and it would be the very same force that would bond them together, too. They were now a married couple, a family, and he was determined to make them as such.

She belonged to him now. Kung iniisip ni Mia na kahit kasal na ito sa kanya ay puwede pa rin itong makipagkita sa ibang lalaki, well, she was dead wrong. The moment that they walked down the aisle, she was only his. His and his alone. Seeing Mia with another man was a repulsive thing. And he would make sure that from now on, she would only have her eyes set unto him. He would work on that. And the first step was to claim her as his. At isusunod niya ang iba pang mga bagay.

Gumanti sa marahang halik niya ang babae. Dahilan para lumalim ang halik na pinagsasaluhan nila. Pumulupot sa kanyang leeg ang mga kamay nito, pulling him closer to her. Their body was intertwined in the most intimate position. He was between her open legs, his throbbing manhood was poking against the softness of her core.

He broke the kiss. He was panting when he straightened his back, and stripped his boxer shorts off his body. He was pulsating hard with a carnal need to bury himself deep within her. He went back to her, and kissed her again, harder this time. The scorching need inside him was apparent in the intensity of his movements. His hands folded her wide open legs so that he could properly position himself. He was ready to take her.

"You're mine from now on, Mia..." he whispered in urgency as he abandoned her lips. Their faces were just a few millimeters apart. He could see the burning fire of passion in her eyes. He knew that she wanted him, too. Just like how he wanted her.

He slowly sank his manhood in the soft opening of her core. Magkahinang ang mga mata nila. Their eyes were full of deep, primal need. Umulos siya. His entry was met by resistance. Kaagad na uminit ang ulo niya. He was dying to be inside her, and claim her, but she was resisting him. Dammit!

"Fuck, Mia!" he hissed in frustration. "Let me in." He parted her legs more. His head was already in her entrance, buried just a bit. At nakakabitin iyon. All that he wanted was for his entire length to be imbedded deep inside her. Malakas siyang umulos. Determined to break that form of resistance that was stopping him. And he groaned hard when his length slid deep inside her.

"Aray! Micheal!" she cried.

Nanginig yata ang buong pagkatao niya nang tuluyang maangkin niya ang asawa. Her walls wrapped around his pulsing length. Malakas siyang napaungol. It felt wonderful!

"Micheal!" Tumukod ang mga kamay ni Mia sa kanyang dibdib, pushing him away.

But he was already overwhelmed by the union of their bodies. He dug his shaft deeper inside her until his tip touched the end of her core.

"Micheal!" she panted. "Shit!" malutong na mura nito. "Ang sakit, ano ba!" Lumipad ang isang kamay nito. Malakas iyong lumagapak sa pisngi niya.

Noon lamang siya nahimasmasan. His body stiffened. He looked at her face. And that was the only time that he realized that she was twisting in pain.

"You're hurting me. Damn you!" Her eyes were full of hurt and pain. At panunumbat?

Muling umigkas ang kamay nito. Tumama na naman sa pisngi niya. She slapped him out of his reverie.