Taken Now Live on Amazon!

Hi, guys! Taken is now live on Amazon! But don't download it yet. Wait for tomorrow. The changes I made will be reflected tomorrow.

So for those who have pre-ordered, an email was already sent to you. But don't download the story yet. It's an old file. Amazon did not allow me to make changes approx 10 days before the publication date which I haven't expected. I'm sorry but this is the first time I tried pre-order. But tomorrow, all I changes I made will take place, so the best time to download the story will be tomorrow.

Taken was filtered on Amazon so if you're going to search for it, you have to turn off the adult filter. This is one of the changes that Amazon is not letting me do it. I don't know. It's frustrating though. Or you can just click the external link on this update.

The $0.99 limited promo will only be good for a week. Regular pricing will follow. So avail of the promo now!

Note: Amazon adds a VAT of $2.00 on top of $0.99 if you buy from the Philippines. In order for you to avoid that, all you have to do is change your address in your account into a US address. Any address there, guys will do. You can google an example.

Also, for those who want to avail of the ebook, but don't have the cc or visa, I can send a copy to you and you can pay me via Globe load. 50 pesos worth of globe load. Here's the number. 09063755892. Once you're done loading 50 pesos, text me your info - name and email address of your amazon account and the confirmation number of the load so that i can verify it. You need to have an amazon account because that's where I'm going to send you your copy.

Please text Taken purchase related purposes only in the number I provided.

Thank you!

Love lots,

Sharon Rose