Break Up Part 1

YaYa POV

It's been almost 1 week since I seen or heard from Dallas. I really miss him. Word goes around that he back on his player shit. I'd be damned if he think he finna play me. I just dont understand why He's mad. He didn't even let me explain. Questions still run through my head .

What Went Wrong With Jayden?

I shook my head and sighed hearing the door bell ring. Opening the door up I see Yanna and Maria.

"Damn bitch. Have you seen yourself."

"Tete Tete. I missed you " Maria said reaching for me.

"Aww I missed you too baby." I Said kissing her. "And to answer your answer hoe. Not really i've been kinda in my feelings."

"Shit. Dont say kinda you mean alot."

I shook my head laughing. "I guess you can say that. How are you and Hakeem."

"We good. I can honestly say that i love that nigga." I chuckled at her calling him a nigga.

"Yea well im not doing to good. Dallas had just told me he loved me and it all gets fucked up. I cried my fucking heart out. Ive tried and tried to call him and reach out to him and tell him the truth. But he wasn't having it. I guess I Fucked up with my FIRST boyfriend." 

"Uh-Huh dont cry boo or mop around about him. It aint yo fault. Matter fact. Tonight we going out. Let you loosen up and find somebody new."

"I like that idea. Lets do it."

"Ok. Ima call Hakeems mom and see if she gone watch Maria."

"Ok bye boo..

"Bye"

3 Hours Later

YaYa Outfit On Multimedia

Yanaa POV

Me and YaYa get to the club. Of course Hakeem overprotective ass had to come, and not to mention Dallas going to be there. I didn't tell YaYa because she Wouldn't have came. But she looks turned right now she dancing on this light skin. He is mighty fine.

I was snapped outta my thoughts by Hakeem wrapping his hands around my waist.

"You know Dallas not gone be happy to see ya girl dancing on some nigga." I chuckled

"Nobody cares. He broke her heart. Now lets go dance." I dragged him to the dance floor and started Twerking and grinding on him. I was getting some tonight.

YaYa POV.

I Was Dancing on this light skin guy. LAWWWD, He was fine. I was about to give him my number when i was yanked away from him.

"Yo what the fuck Yelitza. Dancing on other Niggas??"

I laughed. "Nigga how Fuckin dare you come up to me getting mad cause im dancing on somebody else. You dont Fuckin own me,You Aint SHIT to me. Our relationship was over weeks ago. You aint let me explain,but you wanna come and try to claim me? Ha! Nigga fuck outta here."

I walked away from him leaving him dumbfounded. FUCK HIM.

Ion even wanna be here no more. I grabbed my things gave Yanna,And Hakeem a hug and drove home.

-

-

-

-

-

I got in the house took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I was on my laptop when I heard something downstairs

Holy Fuck.

Part Two Coming Soon!!

-Maya