Symptoms

Yanna POV

I've been sick like crazy . Currently I'm at the doctors office with Maria for me to get checked up on and why I'm constantly throwing up

"Hello Ms.Smith lovely ring you have by the way."

"Thanks. But im here because for some reason i've been throwing up, sweating constantly,and being picky."

The doctor smiled. "I have the answer to that. I've ran test and. Your having a baby."

My heart speed up.

"A baby? Me? Yanna ? You sure ? Maybe you mixed my test and shit with someone else."

"Nope it's you. But there's nothing to worry about. Im Going to let you know everything you need to know and do. "

"Thank You."

Me and Maria left I had to carry her beacause she was sleep, I Can't believe I'm having a baby.. Wait till I tell Hakeem about this.

I decided not to call YaYa and tell her first.

"Hey boo "

"Hey bitch guess whattt you will never believe me." I said as i made my way on the express way .

"What?"

"Im pregnant!"

"Ahhh ! Foreal ! Yass baee we finna be an auntie and uncle again."

"Foreal? My Nigga Hakeem been busting them Fuckin walls Open ! "

"Dallas your not fuckin funny but I gotta go yall."

I made my way in the house with Maria on my shoulder sleeping. I put her in the room and went and jumped on Hakeem.

"Damn baby wassup?"

"Baby i'm pregnant."

"Foreal? Yooo we finally finna have a boy."

"Aha no. We having another girl."

"Nahh I put my sperm in you and watch you have a boy."

"Ima just laugh that one off"

"Do Maria know ? "

"Nahh she fell asleep before the doctor came in. And stoo keeping her up teaching her slangs. The other day I walked into the kitchen and she said wassup ma."

He started laughing

"Aye you can't lie it be funny asl when she say that shit"

"Its not funny its Fucking ignorant." I said rolling my eyes

"What I tell you about rolling yo eyes."

"Boy im grown as hell. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"Yeah ight I'll Beat ya grown ass."

"Whatever and when I told YaYa and Dallas I was pregnant. This dumb ass Dallas said you been Fucking up my walls."

"Shit I Do if yo ass be having Maria turn the tv up all the way and she still managed to hear you."

I gasped. "No I dont be loud."

"You do"

"Whatever im going to sleep"