Mom && Dad?

Yanna POV

2 Weeks Later

Okay So Today I'm going To Take Hakeem To See His Mom Today. I Think They Should Reunite. I Been Talking To Hakeems Mom For A Couple Of Days Keeping Her Updated On Him. Anyways We In The Car On Our Way To His Mom's && He Bugging.!

"Bae. Just Tell Me Where We Going." He is Really Irratating Me !

"Hakeem Shut Yo Ass Up. You'll See When We Get There Damn. Now Huh Put This Blind Fold On Ya Face." He Did As Told . We Pulled Up && I grabbed His Hand && Rung The Doorbell. Hakeems Beautiful Mom Came Out. Smiling From Ear To Ear.

"Hey Baby." She Said As He Took His Blind Fold Off.

"Mo-Mom?" He Looked At Me && Smiled.

Hakeem POV

I hugged My Mom So.Damn Tight I Missed This Lady Oso Much .

"Dont Just Stand There Come On In." She Sid As She Waved Us In.

"Mom I Didnt Know If You Wanted to Talk To Me After I Hit The Streets && You Kicked Me Out Tha House."

She Sighed. "Well I Didnt But I Missed Your Ass Around Here. I Would See Yo Car Drive Past Here && I Thought That Was Sweet Of You To Check On Me. I Couldn't Forgive Myself For Kicking You out But Baby I'm. Sorry && I Love You No Matter What."

"I Love You Too Mom."

"Aww." Yanna Cooed.

My Mom Laughed &&Pointed To Yanna . "Now This One Here Is KEEPER. Hakeem You Betta Treat Her Right Or Ima Beat The Living Shit Outta You. You Hear Me Boy?" I Laughed

"Yes Mom."

"Now Yall Gone && Get Outta Here I Gotta Get My Rest."

"Bye Moms I Love You" i Said As I gave Her A kiss On The Cheek.

"Love You To Boy. By Yanna.

"Bye!"

Me && Yanna Walked Outta The House .

Aye Baby We Need To Make A Run By The Store.

Ight.

About 20 Mins later We Pulled Up To The Store. Yanna Was Getting All These Snacks && Food. Then This Man && Lady Walked Up To Yanna

Yanna POV

I Was Getting Some Groceries && This Man && Lady Walked Up to Me.

"Yanna." The Lady Asked.

"Uhm Do I Know Yo-. Mom? Dad?"

"Yea Baby Girl Its Mommy && Daddy." My Mom Said.

"What The Fuck You Want ! I Fucking Hate You . You Left Me && I Had To Live With My Granny && She Died &&You To Fuckerys Wasnt Even At The Funeral . Did You Really think That I was Gonna Be All Happy To seee Yall ? Hell No I Hate Yall Bitch Asses With A Passion. Dont Fucking Talk To Me Get The Fuck Outta My Face !" I Was Heated.

"Yanna Baby Im So-." I Cut Her Off

"Fuck Your Sorry Get The Fuck outta Here. They Left And Shook There Heads." Ion Give I Damn. We Paid For Our Stuff And Headed Back To My House.

"Babe." I Called Out To Hakeem.

"Wassup.?"

"Do you Ever See Yo Self Getting Out The Game."

"Yea. When we Married && Have Our First Child. Ion Wanna Harm Tha Ones I Love."

"That's Good. Cause Ion Wanna Here My Baby Got Shot."

"It Ain't. Speaking Of Tha Game I Gotta Go. I'll be Back Later . Keep The Doors Locked . "

"Ugh. Do You Have To Go ?" I Asked Not Really Wanting Him To Go.

"Yea Baby I Gotta Make This Money. I'll Be Back I Promise."

"Okay."He Walked Over To Me &&Gave Me A Long Kiss.

"Bye Baby."

"Bye."

Hakeem POV

I Can Tell Yanna Aint Want Me To Go But I Had To Get This Paper. Me && My Guy Kevin Had To Make This Last Drop For The Night. We Pulled Up To The Trap House && Kevin Got The Bag . We Rung The Doorbell && The Nigga That Was Buying Opened Up && Led Us To The Room .

"How Much?"

"20 Grand."

"5 Grand." He Said Tryna Lower The Price.

"Hell No. I Said 20 If You Can't Give Me That Then The Deal Is Off."

"Ight. Lemme Get The Money." He Went To Get The Money. Then I Felt Two Stings In My Chest && Ribs.

"Yo What The Fuck." I Heard Kevin Say Then Shot The Nigga In The Head. After That I Blacked Out.

*Skips To The Part When They Got To The Hospital.*

Yanna POV

"Are You Fucking Kidding Me !" I Yelled in Kevins Face. We In The Hospital Cause Hakeem Got Shot. Just Then The Doctor Walked Up To Us.

"Family Of Hakeem Miller?" We All Stood Up.

"Yes Thats Us. Is He Okay."

"Well Im Sorry To Say That He Has Slipped Into A Coma. We Were Able To Remove The Bullets."Said The Doctor. I Couldn't Even Think Straight. Did He Just Say A Coma? I Ran Out The Hospital && Went Home &&Cried Myself To Sleep. Lord Please Let Him Make It. Please Lord.

Comment/Vote