Cheaters && Liers

Yanna POV

Hakeem Has Been Distant Lately. It Started About 3 Weeks After He came out the hospital. Ion Wanna Say He Cheating But It Seem Like It. Hakeem Came In the Room Snapping Me Out My Thoughts.

"Babe. Im Boutta Head Over To The Trap. I'll Call To Check On You. Love You."

"Love You Too." I Waited About 5 Mins After He Left Took.A shower And Put On (Outfit In Multimedia) I Grabbed My Phone && Phone And Tracked Hakeems Phone. This Nigga At Some Bitch House In Compton. He Got All This && He Go to Compton.

I Parked A couple Houses Down && Seen Hakeem At Her Door i Took A Couple Of Pictures Of Them Kissing . I Cried While Doing This. He Walked Into The House As I walked Around And Found A Room i Suggested That Was Hers. He Was Undressing Her And Everything. I Took A Few More Pictures && Left. On Mg Way Home I Almost Hit A little Girl. I Got Out The Car && Looked At Her. She Looked To Be About 1 Year Old.

"Wheres Your Mommy Baby."

"I Not Know. Mommy Weft Me An Weva Came Back.. She Began Crying. I Took Her And Placed Her In The Back Seat While Putting On Her Seat Belt.

I Drove To The Mall To But Me Some More Clothes And Some For The Little Girl.

"Hey Baby What's Your Name."

"Maria."

"Ok Maria. Do you Want Some New Shoes & Clothes? "

"Yes !" I Laughed At Her Being Silly.

We Went To Alot Og Stored.For her. I Got Her All.The New Jordan's. And I Used Hakeems Black Card. He Can Get Mad If He Want But Ion Give A Fuck.

At The House.

I Put Maria In A Bath. I Put Her On her Dora Pajamas && She Laid In bed With Me. Just When I Was About To Go To Sleep Hakeem Turned The Light On.

"Hey Ba- Who Is That." He Asked Referring To Maria.

"A Little Girl I Almost Hit Coming From Yo Bitch House."

"Baby Whatchu talking Bout." I Instantly Got Mad .

"Nigga Im Talking Bout That Bitch I Caught You Fucking. Since You Dont Remember. Here look At These Pictures Bitch. I Trusted You ! I Told.You My Life Story. And In return You Give Me This. Hakeem Get Out And Dont Ever Come Back. You Can Do You And Ima Do me With Maria.

"Baby Let Me Explain."

"No Fuck YOU And Your Explanation. Get The Fuck Out Bitch!. He Looked At Me With Sorrow And Left.

"Are You Okay Mommy." I Smiled And Kissed Her On The Forehead.

"Im Okay Baby." I Sighed And Snuggled Up With Maria.

Comment/Vote