Break Up Part 2

YaYa POV

I was on my laptop when i heard a loud ass noise.

Who the fuck is it?

I got out of bed hearing somebody calling my mom. It sounded like a grown man.

"Christina where the fuck is my money bitch." He turned around and smilled.

"Why are you in my house" I backed up away from him. But he just came closer.

"Well your mom isn't here so you can just repay me with your...flaws" I ran upstairs and locked the door but he busted the door open and pushed me on the bed.

"Please don't do this". I cried out it wasn't any use because he punched me in the mouth. He ripped my shorts and panties off. I cried louder before he could do anything else my bedroom door swung open and there stood an angry Dallas.

Dallas grabbed the man punched him in the face repeatedly and dragged him downstairs. I curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out. I couldn't believe what my mom was doing. Her work almost got me rapped her daughter.

Dallas came back upstairs I didn't look at him.

"Yelitza Im Sorry. I shouldn't have ran out like that left you how i left you. Said What I Said. That night was just horrible. And seeing what that man did to you just now made me realize that. That you need me. I shouldn't have did what i did a few weeks ago. But baby I'm here now im here now apologizing for my mistakes. I love you and i will NEVER leave you again baby please just give me on more chance."

"A man almost rapping me made you come to realize you miss me? Wow If thats the case i should have fucked every one of yours friends. You put me though weeks of headaches, depression, suicide And some more shit ." I cried out.

"I know and im sorry. Please." At this point we were both crying. I limped over to him wrapped my arms around him and he gave me the passionate kiss i cpuld ever feel. I laid my head on his shoulders.

"I love you YaYa." I smiled

"I Love You More "

Aww Love Is In The Air...Lmaoo But The Next Chapter Will be About Yanna And Hakeem

~Maya