Announcement

Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing well. A very Happy (belated) New Year.

I like to announce that I'm finally back to wattpad after almost 2 months. If you guys follow me on Instagram, then you would probably get this news days prior.

A lot of things actually happened around that time so I take a break from my all SNS platforms whether its app like wattpad and inkitt or insta or whatsApp. Recently I have started doing a job so I think it's will be best for me to make a schedule for my daily life and also I can't forget about you all too.

Since I decided to come back to this platform I have think about it. As per the updates of my books I have created a schedule. By this you all will know whenever I'm posting a update. By this way I would able to complete the books soon and will try to bring more projects to you.

This is the list as I made it for you.

Monday - Falling for him/ Fall in love with a fan
Tuesday - Owned to him
Wednesday - You Belong with me
Thursday - The Truth Untold
Friday - Hyunmuts / Boys for Rent
Saturday - Protective
Sunday - No Updates

To make things clear, Falling for Him is a upcoming thing and it's details will be updated soon. Also as for the friday slot one of them will be updated at a time. For ex. if I update Hyunmuts this week then Boys for Rent will updated next week.

So that's it for now guys! I hope you guys will give a lot of love to my all books and I'll try my best to reciprocal it. This announcement will be post over my news feed as well as in the books.

I wish you guys will stay healthy and happy and see you soon. Also don't forget to follow me on wattpad and my sns sites.

Love love,
themysticalfuzzie