5

You rushed as fast as possible to the car in which Jimin was sitting inside waiting for you!

" Ah, finally you're here! "- Jimin said as he saw you entering the car.

" Aish! It was a tiring day! "- you said to him as you can recall what us happened now.

" If you're that tired lemme treat you dinner then! "- he said showing his love.

" You better should! "- you said to him playfully.

With this he drove from there to your favorite restaurant.

Whereas Taehyung came there just a min late before the car drove past that have his ex girlfriend and the unknown person who he didn't know.

The fact that she was so close to him and still he couldn't stop her to be with him was frustrating him so much. Some of his  shirt buttons were still open giving a desirable view to the ladies around the academy. And why not! His black perm hair with glasses on his eyes and his gucci shirt unevenly tugged in his high waisted pants that now have a tent were the ultimate pleasure to the women eyes.

He know this fact that any girl can't resist him. But only he know that he could resist one girl.

Flashbacks of the past played in front of his open eyes. Their laughter, their tease, their cuddles, their kiss, the first time they met till the time they got apart...... 

Sitting in the restaurant, your mind was still wondering of the things happened a hour ago. You was still crusing yourself for easily give to him. But those were some things that you can't handle - especially when he wisphers to you. He know how to turn everything in his side.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Jimin as he came back with the food and alcohol.

"Here you go! "- he said as he give you some food and alcohol.

" So now tell me how was the first class? "- hr said as he sat beside you.

" Ah, it's was good.......... yeah good! "- you said to him as you can't tell him about Taehyung and the stuff that happened.

It's a secret between you two!

___________________________________________

I didn't write much about Taehyung in the previous chapter so here you go!

Hope you all like it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Follow me for more updates.

Love love 💜💜💜💜