9

Jimin statement make your eyes wide. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Y/n, I'm going to the class and don't be late. Fill a form later if you want to change in the card."

With this he left from the scene. You eyed Jimin and hit his chest lightly.

"Oww...why did you hit me?"

"Why did you do that?"

"What? I was just joking! What happened? Do you like him or what?"- he asked you while smirking.

"No! Just go now! You'll be late for the cafe."

"Yeah...yeah ..By the way, I can't come today to pick you up. My sister is back to town and she invited me to the dinner."

"No worries, Jiminie. Also say hi to her from me."

"I'll tell her sure. But what for me?"

"Go before I'll beat your ass up."- you said while giving him a joking threat.

"Oh god, I would love that!"- with that he waved you bye and left the building. You chuckled and get back to the class.

As you entered the class, you surprisingly got pinned by a angry Taehyung. You were surprised by this sudden act.

With your widened eyes, you asked him.

" Yahh, what are you doing? "

Instead of answering your question, he throw another question to you.

" What are your relationship with him? "

"It's none of your business! Just let me go! "

Your eyes wandered over the door. You are hoping that someone will come and help you get out of this situation.

"EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU IS ALL MY BUSINESS! "- He answered you in a fully jealous tone.

" And if you are expecting anybody to come from that gate, then let me tell you two things. First, I locked the door. And second, no one will come since I cancelled all classes today. " - he said while glaring at you.

"What? Why? Then why didn't you tell me earlier and you asked me to come to the class in the reception. "

"I threw a bait knowing a hundred percent that you'll fall in it and see where are you now! "

You jerked away him from you.

"Are you crazy? "

"Only for you! "

"Why can't you just leave me alone! We both moved on! Then why are still around me? "

"Let me clear you one thing. You might have moved on with that Jimin guy..."

He grabbed your hand and put it on his chest.

"But you were always there! "

You pulled back your hand.

"Stop all this nonsense! I'm not like you who will go over another sluts. "

"Are we still fighting over that? I'm swear to God Y/n, there was nothing going between me and Lia! Why can't you just trust on me for once? "

"I might be a fool to trust you again! You don't know what your actions have done with me?"

"Then tell me Y/n.......Tell me what I have done wrong? We need to talk to retrieve our relationship. "

"What kind of relationship do you want to retrieve? In the eyes of world I'm you're student and you're my teacher. Nothing else from it. So forget about everything! "

You turned your legs to head towards the door but you can't open it.

"Open it now! "

"It's open. I never locked it. "

Your eyes widened from his statement.

"But it's not opening, Taehyung! "