2

"Not this motherfuking bitch again! "

You mumbled it as seeing the figure in front of you.

"Well welcome newbie! "- he said while eyeing you from up to down and it disgusts you.

You took a empty seat and sit down listening to what he was saying.

" So class, I was saying that Art is a thing that can't be done if you heart is not ready for it. You should picturized what you'll be making before anything! "- he said while addressing the class but eyes stick on you.

" By the way, since everyone is here now! Let's just introduce myself! My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and I'll be taking your art class."- he said with a smirk.

The girls were giggling for you don't know why and boys were admiring him while you roll your eyes on him.

Did you forget to mention that the shitty figure standing right now was none other than your ex boyfriend that you used to date back in university 2 years ago. We broke up since he started dating someone else.

Before you can say something, he said, " Let's just do some pottery before doing any art. First we will see the magic of our hands. "

Everyone was leaving to go to the room as you were last. Behind you he was there.

He wisphered in your ears giving you goosebumps,

" It's nice meeting you again bae! "