15

Only one week was left for the preparations and you don't know why you were feeling a sudden nervousness and restlessness every time Jimin discussed with you anything to look forward to that day. 

You woke up in the morning to get ready for the cafe as you were currently working on the morning shift and the classes were in the evening. You did a quick breakfast and grab your keys, badges and bag.

As you step out of the house, you saw that there is a package at your doorstep. You remembered that you have ordered some stuff online and that may be it. You put the box inside and decide to unbox it later.

Soon after you reached the cafe and saw a massive line before the gate. You all do get a lot of customers but the number of people you were seeing now is not something you guys ever handled. You quickly went inside and your eyes searched for Jimin but he was nowhere and it was almost the time opened it. You eyed Yuri to suggest what to do but she was as clueless as you. At last, you took a deep breath and told to get ready and signalled the guard to open the doors.

As soon as the gate opened, the cafe got busy fulfilling the right orders and serving the customers. Soon after Jimin came completely soaked in sweat and anyone can say that he came there running.

"I'm very sorry, guys! I sleep in and my alarm didn't ring. I'm very sorry guys!"- he said.

" It's totally fine. We have handled everything so you don't need to worry."- you said assuring him. 

With this, you all get to work and you didn't notice that it's almost time to leave for the class. You went over to Jimin, informing him. 

" Thank you so much Y/N for today. If you weren't there then, we won't be able to handle anything. Thanks once again."

" Oh, It's nothing Jimin. Don't worry...Umm, I have to go or ill be late. Bye, Jimin. See you later."

You took the bus and reached the institute. You showed the guard your ID and went inside. They still haven't changed the name and you don't think that it will be done soon. You went over the class and a few students were already there. You greeted them and went over to your seat. Soon after some time, all the students were in the class.

You were sketching some random things when his voice distracted you.

" Good Evening everyone! How are you all doing? " He paused for a bit and spoke again. " Since you all learn to draw objects, now we will move forward to sketching something not so easy. So, please welcome Ms Eli."

As he finished his sentence, a girl came through the door. She was very beautiful with her blonde hair and was looking elegant as she was wearing a plain pinkish dress.

"She will be your model today and the thing you should draw today will be her face. As you know drawing a face is so hard because people look at a lot of different faces every day. Besides, they look at them for long durations of time because most of us look people in the eye during a conversation. Therefore, you subconsciously know how a face looks right. There are thousands and thousands of different elements that make a person into who they are, and capturing that in a drawing is insanely difficult. Same reason scientists can't create a human just from science. It's complex. There are billions upon billions of factors that go into the human anatomy. " 

He looks very genuine while talking and discussing things with the class... just like a real teacher. You have never seen him like that. You unintentionally feel very proud of him and this lead to forming a smile on your face.

" So as you all understand the important things let's start to work on it."- he completed his line and move towards Eli and make her sit in the centre so that every student will be sitting around her and they will sketch her accordingly.

You settled your sheet and start to work. You got to capture her left profile and you waste no time to get it started. All the students were focused and indulge in their work. Taehyung on the other hand was moving around to see the progress, giving them the points to improve things. 

From the corner of your eyes, you saw that he went over to a student as she call out his name. As she told him her problems, he hold the tip of her pencil and start to draw lines. The girl was only staring at him this whole time not glancing over her sheet for once. Taehyung cleared his throat, passing her a smile and mouthing her " Go ahead".

You chuckled at your own and shake your head in disbelief. " He is indeed handsome"- you said to yourself. You quickly realised what you have said and lightly hit your head.

"You shouldn't hit yourself."- his voice came from your behind like a half-whisper. Before you can say anything, he put his hands over yours and pretend that he is guiding you. His breath was hitting your neck over and over making you gulp.

" People can watch us. "

" They all are busy not like you who was not doing your work and was staring at me. So, I came to you."

"I wasn't."

"You bet. So what are you doing tonight?"

" Nothing, but it's one of your business."

" I will drop you by and besides I have something to talk with you." 

" But I don't."

"Oh, of course, you don't cause you would be saying my name only," he said while smirking at you and pecking your checks as he leave you.

"What the...", you furrowed your eyes and ignore his words.

After some time, the class got off. You all bid goodbyes to the model as she did great work by sitting in the same position for hours. It was already night and you got off from the class.

As you were standing at the bus stop, waiting for one, a car suddenly stopped right in front of you. It didn't take you much time to recognise the owner.

" What are you doing here?"- you asked him while crossing your hands.

" Didn't I tell you that I will drop you by, so just hop in."

"I don't want to."

" Listen, the bus is coming and if you don't hop in then I'll not move my car from here that will lead to traffic and the reason will you as you don't want to come."- he start to talk nonstop.

" Ok fine, just shut your mouth."- you said and went inside his car and he started his car towards the destination.

______________________________________________________________________________

Want some spicy things, please comment. 

Signing off...

themysticalfizze

19/02 22:03 pm