-9-

we walked to walgreens in about 5 minutes and snuck around the back. I took his hand and lead him through the bushes. we walk out of the bushes still holding hands and I lead him to the waterfall. I always come here when I want to get away. I always wanted to share it with someone, and I guess Hayes is that someone. once we reach the river I smile and look to the end.

"Hayes look ahead." I said because he was looking everywhere.

"Wow its breathtaking." he said.

"Give me your phone." I command him.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna play a song, now give." he hands me his phone and I go and search up What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong and grab his hand and lead him towards the waterfall. We walk behind and I play the song.

I see tress of green

Red roses too

I see them blue, for me and you

And I think to myself,

What a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue

and clouds of white

the bright blessed day,

the dogs say goodnight

and i think to myself

what a wonderful world.

Wow. I've been here plenty of times, but everytime it always manages to take my breath away.

-Hayes-

This is perfect. The view. Ariana. Us. Together. It all seems so... right. The song went perfectly with the moment and we sat listening to the short song constantly on repeat. Eventually I stopped looKing a head and looked at Ariana. She was beautiful. Her light brown hair that glisened, looking dirty blonde in the moonlight. Her hazelnut eyes. Her pearly with teeth, never in a million years will she need braces. Her big-ish nerd style perscription raybans, which she wore all the time and on hardly any ocassions had I seen her without glasses. Everything about her is just so, unique and incredible, I just didn't wanna stop looking at her. She was absolutely mezmorizing, and her personality only adds to the beauty. Her loud laugh that she thinks is obnoxious but I hear as mysic to my ears. Her semi-short 5'1 figure. Her fairly big feet. Her sense of style. Her sass. Her smile. Her 'I don't fucking care' attitude. Her curiousity. The way she can be extremely deep, without realizing. Her. Just Her. She is my defintion of perfect. She may not be 'teen vouge' but to me she is flawless. And it was in this very moment, at 12:37 am on Febuary 11, 2015, that I am in love with her.

I am in love with Ariana Mikayla Castillo.

And I couldn't have chosen anyone better to fall for.

-----------
Fairly short, sorry bout that. and I have decided that in this story Magcon will not exsist, but all the boys will. They will have met other ways, but most (if not all) will be featured at some point in this book :)

(Sorry if that didn't make any sense lmao)

-Ariana Mikayla♥️