-1-

"WHATCHU KNOW BOUT WHATCHU WHATCHU KNOW, WHATCHU KNOW BOUT ME WHATCHA WHATCHA KNOW I SAID ME LIP GLOSS IS COOL MY LIPGLOSS IS POPPIN I'M STANDIN AT MY LOCKER AND ALL THEM BOYS BE STOP-" I was cut off by a bang on my wall

"SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO WRITE A SONG HERE!" I heard
Xaivier shout from his room.

"LANGUAGE!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"SORRY MOM!" Me and Xaivier shouted back. Welcome to the world that is my house. Here we communicate through closed doors and yelling at each other.

I went down the stairs grabbing my worn out purple converse, my phone and earbuds.

"MOM I'M GOING OUT WITH STEPHANIE I'LL BE BACK LATER." I shouted to my mom approaching the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay. Don't do drugs." She said walking to the door to say bye.

"Mom. I'm not THAT cool." I said while giving her a hug and walking out. I grabbed my floral pennyboard with white wheels off of the porch. I honestly don't know how no one steals it.

"STEPHANIE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE SO WE CAN GO TO TACO BELL." I yelled up the side of her house. Yes. We live right next to each other. So I guess you could say it's kind of like one of those clićhe fanfictions. ((😉))

"OKAY DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND." She yelled from her balcony, and putting in her black conveerse at the same time. "Alright I'm coming down now." She said jumping off her balcony onto the mini trampoline she kept on the side of her house. ((Literally room goals))

"So let's go shall we?" She asked. I nodded and we rode all the way to the Taco Bell down the street.

"Yea can I get my usual Sara?" I said as I approached the front desk. You see, I come here so much that I know everyone who works here, and they know me. They've practically got my order memorized.

"Okay. And you want it on your tab or you got money?" Sara said. We both burst out laughing as she put it on my tab, which was paid monthly by Momma's credit card. ((Again, Goals))

"And Steph you want your usual?" She asked.

"Umm... Can I have the Baja Blast instead of the Coke today?" Steph awnsered

"Yhup and, you wanna put it on your tab too?" Sara asked

"Yhupsie Daisy" Steph said.

"Kay, It'll be ready in 10 minutes or so."

"Okay thanks Sara!" We said walking to our usual both by the window.

We sat and talked, eventually getting our food. When we finished we rode down to the park to play on the swings.

"Okay Whoever jumps off first gets to have the last piece of marble cake in my fridge. 3..2..1..GO!" I said as we started swinging higher and higher. I eventually won and we went back home.

~~~~~~~

Short bc sweg.

Anyway this is the first chapter of Thinking out loud and I want all y'all to leave all your comments, weather its a fangirl moment, a clićhe feels moment, a rude comment, anything. JUST LEAVE ALLLLLL DA COMMENTS. OH! Btw the Main Character's name is Ariana.

~ Ariana Mikayla
((yea its me, deal with it))