-15-

-Ariana-

That was by far  the most amazing kiss ever, even though it was my first. when we pulled away i kept my eyes closed for a spilt second not even trying to hide the smile on my face. i remember opening my eyes and looking straight into his ocean blue eyes and feeling pure bliss. we sat smiling at each other for a minute or two before be snapped back into reality.

and then there's today.

its two days later and hayes and i have practically been inseparable. most people would say that their first kiss was awkward, uncomfortable, and they never spoke to the person afterwards.

Our's was the exact opposite.

every day we have met up at each others houses and just hung out like normal. we laughed, ate, watched netflix, and we've only spoken abut the kiss once, and the was last night.

it started as all our hangouts do, by us teasing each other and arguing about who's the better friend. it was about 10:30 when i brought up the subject and that's when the awkward kicked in.

"So about that kiss..." I trailed off hoping he doesn't avoid the topic.

"It was great, was it your first?" he smiled that perfect million dollar smile.

"Yea, you" i smile even  tough i doubt it was his first.

"believe it or not, yes, yes it was." he blushed. my eyes practically bulged out of their sockets and i laughed. why? i don't actually know. he sat there awkwardly as i continued to laugh my ass of for reasons i don't even know.

"you me to tell me that a hot guy like you didn't have his first kiss until 2 days ago? now that i don't believe" i said once my sanity came back.

"hey! don't laugh i just wasn't ready" he defended, continuing to blush like a mad man.

"oh my gosh HAYES! i feel honored, honestly." i said reaching over to hug him. he hugged me back and we stayed there hugging. when we finally pulled away he looked me in the eyes.

"you're an amazing person, you know that?" he started and i let out a small giggle before he continued, "like, you're the best person ever. you can make me laugh for days on end. and boy can you cook. not to mention those nutella milkshakes you make so well. you're husband is gonna be so lucky."

"thanks, really it means a lot, but you're better. i mean have you noticed how many lives you save every day? too many to count and it's all because you post a silly picture on instagram or you tweeted something. those likes and comments are there because millions of girls around the world are in love with you."

we kinda just smiled at each other and it was then that i knew.

im gonna be the one cooking for his ass and im gonna be the one he says i do to.

-------

AHHHH its been a trillion years, as per usual but i hope you guys liked this short little update and i also wanted to mention the infinity is actually the best song ever and if you don't agree your opinion is irelevent.

goodbye for now,

ariana mikayla🍂