-13-

-Ariana-

I woke up and reached to the side, feeling for my phone. when I couldn't find it I got up to see I was in and extremely comfy but unusual bed. I shot up and grabbed my phonethat was on the dresser. I looked around and recognixed that this was Hayes' room. I calmed down a bit and then tripped over something. I looked and saw Hayes laying on the floor.

"ughhhhhh"

"mernin'" i said with abut of a giggle. "why were you on the floor?"

"because you pushed me off the bed and I was wayyyy too lazy to get back up."

"oh okay. i think we both know I would've done the same." we both busted out laughing then I remembered that my mom is probably worried sick. "crap!" I yelled and looked around the room for my backpack an shoes.

"what what what?" hayes said in the hottest morning voice and he stood up and may i say again,

holy abs.

" like the view?" he said with a smirk.

"maybe, maybe not. the world may never know." I said, also with a smirk.

" oh by the way I texted your mom and told her you were staying at sabrina's house." he said, practically reading my mind.

"well, i better get home because its.." I paused and looked at my phone "12:30..... I am shamless." he chuckled and I hugged him bye, grabbing my stuff and heading out the door.

"hey ar, slept in late i see?" I saw nash on my way down the stairs, almost out the door.

"I am shamless." i repeated once more then strutted out the door, yes, strutted.

when I got home I rang the door bell twice so my mom knew it was me.

"hey ma."

"hey sweetie, slept in late?"

"yep. but hey, nothing new."

"so what was this last minute emergency that was so urgent?"

"sabrina's ex boyfriend is like bothering her so she wanted to take some time off her phone, and she knew she could only do that with girl time, so all the girls got together and we had a sleepover." I semi-lied. you see it was true, but this happened months ago.

"well i'm glad your there when your friends need you." she gave me a hug and shooed me upstairs. I ran up to my room.

i got up and put my laptop on my desk, put myphone to charge, and changed into some actual clothes, because i was feeling some taco bell. i was about to text steph and ask her if h=she wanted to com, but then it came to me that we haven't spoken in almost 3 days. I almost cried right then and there, because the worst part is, i didn't know why she was mad at me. i decided to text her and be the bigger person.

ariana: look, i'm so so sorry for whatever i did and i just want my bestfriend back. i have no idea what i did but whatever it is, i'll stop. i promise. and i know this is a shitty apology and i know i'm a chicken for not being able to say it to you over text when you live right next door, but whatever i did, please, forgive me?

about 3 minutes later i saw she was typing.

steph the magical unicorn: i just want you to know that when i tell you to do something, it because i don't want to see you hurt and it definately not to piss you off.

ariana; and i know. your never really done anything to piss me off or annoy me. i just wanna be friends.

steph the magical unicorn; who said we ever stopped being friends? :)

a huge grin appeared on my face and I immediatly texted back

ariana; okay then, bestfriend, wanna go get some taco bell?

steph the magical unicorn; of course i do, bestfriend. oh and I'm like 2 steps away from your door step.

ariana: okay be out in a sec.

"Mom! i'm going to taco bell with steph, be back by 5!" I shouted and i heard her shout an okay before i slipped on my shoes, and right then the door opened and i looked to see steph. i ran and gave her a hug. she said hi to my mom and then we took off. we ordered our food and sat down to catch up on what we missed over the past few days.

"soooooo, steph, how's your bae?" i smirked

"actually he's being an ass at the moment."

"oh okay, just tell him to watch ot before i rip his balls off."

"haha. okay. so what about you? anyone special?"

'no actually."

"oh come on! everyone knows that you and new kid have major feels for each other."

"okay maybe a do like him, just a little." she smiled knowing sh egot it out of me then we hung our til 5. when we got to my house we went to my room to watch netflix. she left around 8 or 9 and i stayed up til 1am. i finally turned off my laptop, put my phone to charge and fell asleep.

--------------

okey so i know i know, i lied about the whole 'everyday pdates thing' but ne thing for sure is that i will be updating 'bad boy, gone soft.' every sunday or saturday. this one probably more pften and spring break is in 2 week so you may be seeing a lot more updates from me.

i luf yhew

-ariana mikayla

((Btw i think this chapter wins for most typos ever))