When it's 'that' time of the month

Ed: You have to guide this boy in everything. 8 out of 10 times you have to keep reminding him, but don't give up, he will eventually get there. He's also very affectionate already so that's a plus :).

Edd: The most mature out of the three. He already knows what to get, what brands you use, etc. He keeps track of your period better then you do. Overall he makes you feel like a queen when you get you period.

Eddy: Oh boy, here we go. "What? You bleed from down there? Ewww!". Eddy nearly avoids you when you get your period. The thought disgusts him. "So that's you you're more bitchy then normal." He knows he's gone too far when you shut him out. You try not to let it get to you but you know...your on your period so it will get to you. He'll come around and apologize, he'll also try and be more understanding. Eddy will cuddle, just don't expect it often, he certainly doesn't want his sensitive side to show.  Little little you'll get there, for now just take what you can girl.

I'm back with updates! Sorry if this was a little gross, I just wanted to see how these boys would act upon the situation so yeah. Requests are welcome, let me know if there's anything you would like to see!

Peace!