💥06💥

~at lunch~

Still Seungmin's pov :

I searched for y/n everywhere but I couldn't find her. Where is she?
Maybe she isn't in school? Probably.
Let's go search outside.

[time skips]

I found a forest. It was pretty. Maybe she is in there? Should I go inside?
Yes. I looked everywhere after her.
She's probably in there. I went into the forest. I didn't though about screaming, because she would probably run away. She's so stubborn. But that's one of the things I like about her. I finally saw her. She was sitting on a big stone. She was crying...

Y/n's pov:

I was crying in that forest for like 30 minutes now and it's starting to get cold here. Out of the blue I felt someone hugging me. I didn't see anyone here in the forest bc I was crying into my knees which I pulled up to my chest. I try to look up to see who it is but it didn't work.
„why don't you just talk with me instead of running away? I thought we're friends now. I want you to know that you can talk with me whenever you want to and about whatever you want to. You can even call me at 4 am or 3 am and I still would accept the call. I don't care about what the people say about you.
I don't know you much but I know that you deserved better. If you need someone to talk about problems I'm here. I'd love helping you with your problems but please don't run away anymore. I can't take it anymore.“,i heard Seungmin saying. He didn't say that with a normal voice. He said it with a voice which I've never heard before and which broke my heart.
„thank you “, I said with my cracking voice and cried more. I felt how he pulled me closer to him. I felt something weird in my stomach. Something I have never felt before. The hug felt so warm that I would never want to leave or move. I felt loved.